Reviews for Servare Vitas
Shadowhunter536 chapter 41 . 8/5/2009
great story. i wish you would make a sequel, but at least you ended it in a way that makes it not require one. i read the AU and it was good as well but i liked this one better. PM if you are thinking of making a sequel. good luck with your writing
TempeJill chapter 41 . 7/11/2009
I just spent the better part of two days (while I was supposed to be doing important work) reading this story. It was AMAZING. Just... AMAZING. I truly loved it, and the whole hostage situation was soo intense I was sitting on the edge of my seat the whole time. It was great to see (although really painful) that it was possible for Booth to have doubts about Brennan really being the person he thought he knew because that isn't a usual part of most fanfictions. There were parts where I was laughing my head off (poor Hodgins in this last chapter...) crying (for some reason her having to tell the other guard about Duncan really upset me) or staring in blank shock. Truly an incredible peice of writing. Thank you so very much for sharing this; it is most definetely the best Bones fic I've read on here! :)
cobalt6233 chapter 41 . 7/10/2009
Awesome, real page turner. 207 bones ROFLMAO Tears and all. Keep up the great story telling.
iamladyliberty chapter 41 . 7/6/2009
i truly loved this. the level of detail, the high level of anxiety i have been tamping down in my stomach since your 'life is good' cliffhanger way back, the characters, your intent to show booth's strengths as such and not only as the consequential burdens, the realistic plot line, the insight into weapons and tactics, my dear favorite Cullen playing such an appropriate role, Angela and her moments of strength and her moments of desperately needing Brennan to lead her, the hallway kiss & Emily's reaction-really just unbelievable. And i was truly, truly fearful that Brennan was going to walk out the hospital room door on our honest-to-god hero.

Thank you for writing this for us and i know i am not alone in saying that i hope your muse takes up residence in your guest room for a long stay sometime soon!
mkbpwb01 chapter 41 . 5/21/2009
Wow! It's May 2009 and I have just read your story. Wow! Thanks for sharing it with us.
spk chapter 41 . 5/1/2009
WOW! I am in awe! I just discovered this story and wouldn't let myself go to sleep until I finished it. You have an amazing talent for conveying your characters' thoughts and emotions. I was moved by your descriptions of Booth's feelings as he spoke about sniping...such understanding. Great characterizations. This has to be the best "Bones" fic I've read. Thank you for sharing. :)
Gideon Harker chapter 41 . 3/15/2009
Hi, I just spent the last few hours reading Servare Vitas after having found it on some Bones fics rec list. You published it a long time ago but I figured you wouldn't mind getting a review so late. I think the story was amazing. What I appreciated the most was the attention to details that made it all feel very real and horrible, but touching at the same time. I was on the verge of tears a few times, and practically on my toes through the whole terrorist ordeal. I loved your characterization of Booth, I think you got his thoughts very completely right. Great job.
Bluesdj chapter 41 . 3/10/2009
I just read your fic, it's simply fantastic! I have only one regret, that you choose to close the story without a "lovemaking" scene. I can imagine that with your writing skills that may would be mind blowing material.

Ciao, Ari
Cassiline Anathema chapter 7 . 2/5/2009
Hey no big deal but a small detail. The M40 Sniper Weapon System is based off the Remington Model 700 rifle not the M14 and is actually very similar in construction and action as the M24 (also based of the M700) which is the weapon Booth would be most familiar with. The main difference in the M40 has a shorter recoil and is chambered for a shorter round than the M24 or base M700. Again this is a little thing that few people would pick up on but I thought you should know. Also I understand you are writing the instructor based on story than what would happen in real life BUT I can't help myself. In real life there are a bevy of instructors and they are generally VERY calm and helpful. By the time you have made it to sniper school you are a big boy and can take care of your own stuff. It also is not conducive to the type of training they are attempting to give to the students. You are working with live weapons and normally with live rounds under great stress you usually don't want to compound their stress with something you can avoid. They want you to pass.
Cassiline Anathema chapter 2 . 2/4/2009
Hey I just had a quick question. I realize I have just started the story and am only on chapter two but I was wondering if you happened to know the FBI does have a SWAT team call HRT (Hostage Rescue Team) I realize your story's title is the motto of the HRT but I didn't know if you knew exactly what they were about. So far I am pretty impressed with your character play and technical talk. Although I think you are making Booth slightly smarter than the creators did. I don't mind though, I like the term Knuckle-Dragger too as I have heard it once or twice before in my daily life.

SrA Zak "Sleepy" *LNW*
LtCol Carter chapter 41 . 1/30/2009
This was a fantastic story and very much reminded me of Matthew Reilly's writing style. Full of exposition, accurate detail and great action sequences.

I AM wondering if you're planning on writing anything else in this fandom? I think you have a talent that would keep going down very well with the readers here.

Cheers for now,

Sam :)
kimmiej77 chapter 41 . 11/8/2008
excellent story, loved it!
Infame chapter 9 . 11/4/2008
Great chapter! I loved that we got to find out what happened to Chad, poor guy he never stood a chance. I love your fic, very dramatic.
Infame chapter 5 . 11/3/2008
Even though short, they were great chapters. I really liked seeing both Bones and Booth part of the story.
Infame chapter 4 . 11/3/2008
There is so much suspense! I really hope Booth won't actually become a sniper.
1,216 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »