Reviews for Jhondie & Justin 3 Prom Night
Montana Magic chapter 10 . 7/3/2003
This is quite possible my favorite story in the Jhondie & Justin series. But the formatting of the last two chapters is a little hard to read, you have to scroll left and right a lot.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/24/2002
what the hell was up with the format of the page? other than that great story, on to the next part for me.
meagan chapter 10 . 7/26/2002
hey i've read up to this point in the jhondi and justin sereies so far and it excellent keep up the good no great work n thx for giving me something to read u rule

~Meagan~
Mizzie Kay chapter 10 . 7/8/2001
Loved it!
Deanna chapter 10 . 6/26/2001
Your stories are absolutely the best I've read. I really hope to see more to the Justin & Johndie story line. They're so well developed and you have a great writing style. I love to read your stories over again because they never cease to entertain me and they just have fabulous characters. They definitely are on par with any characters the show has introduced so far. I'm looking forward to seeing more fics written by you.
Drea161 chapter 10 . 6/6/2001
Good! Way to go! That was so sweet. And he edited out the part of her kicking butt! Funny! Keep it coming Cat!
ShelleyAnn chapter 1 . 6/5/2001
Just wanted to let you know that I love the J&J series and look forward to more - I hope you continue.
legna chapter 10 . 6/3/2001
Awwwwwwww. This was graat. I loved the Oreo bag and the disk-classic. I hope you're planning on writing more J&J's.
aegean chapter 10 . 6/1/2001
I liked the ending. I forgot to say in my last review that I think the style you used (ie going back and forth between J&J in first person) worked really well for this story. I like the little chats with EO it really brings things together. If you're consider ing doing a story where they work with EO and Max face to face I think that would be excellent. (That was my not so subtle attempt to influence your next story) But...it would make for some great dialogue to have Logan and Justin discuss being just normal guys dating revved up women(it would be great male bonding and Logan really doesn't have anyone to talk to about it and it would work well if you set it after Gen x-6). Anyway, whatever you write next I'll be sure to read and review so keep it coming.
han chapter 10 . 6/1/2001
I love the J&J series you have to add more to it. i have read your other stuff anfd i love all of the stories!
a D.A. obsessed chick not signed in chapter 10 . 6/1/2001
THAT WAS SO SWEET!i love it! YAY!
Kazzy chapter 10 . 6/1/2001
Do you have any other Jhondie and justin stories planned? Coz I really like them.
bizkitprinzess chapter 10 . 6/1/2001
I love the J&J stories and they get better and better as they go a long :)
darknessfalls1321 chapter 10 . 5/31/2001
I didn't think I would enjoy this story but I am soooo glad I was wrong. I loved it. This was beautiful. The J&J series is one I like to read very much. :) Keep writing it.
aegean chapter 9 . 5/30/2001
I love your Jhondie & Justin stories. It's sometimes nice to get away from Max and Logan to drop in on other chimera/norm relationships. However, perhaps you could do a story about when Jhondie and Justin meet up with Max and Logan and start working together...you know, expand on the chapter in Gen x-6 when they all came together.