Reviews for The Ocean
StrawberryBuro chapter 13 . 1/26/2013
Great story. I'm usually quite picky when it comes to reading fanfiction, but I found this one quite interesting. Thanks for creating!
Elizabeth Gamgee chapter 13 . 8/31/2012
that was beautiful. i wish some of episodes had more brother love in it :)
tiger002 chapter 13 . 5/10/2010
That was a great story. I loved the Zack and Cody moments here. You did a great job of showing them growing closer together through the story, and once I got into to this story, I couldn't put it down. Great story, there need to be more of them like it. I'm still willing to help with your new story if you still want to write it.
tiger002 chapter 4 . 5/7/2010
That was a great chapter. Nice job showing how the brothers feel about each other and the sudden storm was written well.
tiger002 chapter 3 . 5/7/2010
I love the comical conversations between the twins here.
Rebecca Keys chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Ah! Oh no... This looks like it's going to be awesome! But I have a feeling I don't want to read it- not if I don't want to be a sleaze-ball. Why? Because I had an idea for an epic adventure story that is really, really similar to the premise of this! Or, at least, what I think this story is, from what I could tell of the description. So- I'm going to go write that before I read this. That way, I won't feel like a sell-out, and I'll know that my story is entirely my own.

It looks like a wonderful story! You can expect me back here reading it once I've finished my own and posted it.
Kiluca1228 chapter 13 . 2/27/2010
it was a great story
ReneyyySprouse chapter 13 . 9/8/2009
that was awesome. i juz read the whole thing in one go. good stuff :) x.
ProfCyanide chapter 13 . 4/18/2009
Great story, read the whole thing at once. I'm really glad that they both made it out of the woods.
Kara chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
I read all of your storys. Didn't even notice they were you. THESE ARE AMAZING. YOU ARE MY HERO. I LOVE YOU.
Wyntirsno chapter 13 . 2/17/2009
This is a great story, I love the brotherly bonding. So cool the way they watch out for each other. Being open-ended, does that mean you are going to make a sequel. Maybe you did already I need to check your page. Hope you did, if not, hope you will...
iluvacting chapter 13 . 6/4/2007
this one would be cool to make into a movie too...and I forgot to mention, that you will get full writing credits for writing the story.
Emmers224 chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
this was a fun read!
untilmylastbreath chapter 13 . 8/24/2006
you should do a sequle (sp) to this i really liked it
DisneySktrGrl chapter 13 . 8/14/2006
i loved this story, i mean i loved this story. i wish it was a movie, although if it was a movie i might cry. i bet dylan and cole could actually pull that off, i love this story, and i was thinking cody said so like he meant so... that was some crazy adventure and zack was like yeah, they laughed then watched tv. you are an amazing writer, i could really see dylan(zack) falling into the river and struggling, i could see them hoping he was alright, when i got to that part i was frozen, i mean i felt like i was watching a movie designed for mental pictures, you could really see what was going on, i know i've said this like a thousand times, but i love this story