Reviews for Wherever This Road May Lead Us
Kiki1770 chapter 1 . 4/10
Yup, completely worth reading this in one go!
VBK-VereorBlackKing chapter 2 . 5/31/2016
Aaaaw, this was the sequel I was looking for! Loved every moment of it!
ChocolateLover456 chapter 2 . 5/15/2016
This is beautiful! Thank you so much for this universe and these stories and please keep up the great work!
bleeb90 chapter 2 . 9/12/2015
Beautiful!
LittleBouquetOfMerthur chapter 2 . 3/30/2015
This was quite assuredly unnecessarily abusive towards my feels. And I loved every second of it. Thank you for this gift, you rare majestic unicorn
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 2 . 2/8/2015
Aiyaa! xD
Yeah, wherever they go, if they're together... they can do it! ...:P heh. these two. :3
wonderful sequel! :D
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
Yknow, it's moments like these that I remember... I'll never see those "dark crystal glimmer" eyes at night.
...because I wear glasses.
because I'm nearsighted as F***. xD
hahah!

...well, anyway- neat sequel to the memories story. I'm liking it so far...
Gay Satan chapter 2 . 7/5/2014
Oh. Ohhh. There's a sequel, hehe. I'm so glad! I'm happy. God. Oh God, that was really nice. Really enjoyed it. I still can't get enough of Sam and Dean. And Wincest might as well stay my OTP, no matter how hard I tried to like Destiel more... I can't get over these two! x3
PshhAnonymous chapter 2 . 6/12/2014
I like this because it really seems to fit with the characters personality. The detail and plot are great! -Dawn
TARDISbluu chapter 2 . 2/4/2014
Fi Suki Saki chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
...*held breath*...Wow...!

It's... "Wow"!

It's... amazing... okay...

The kiss... the touch... so... sweet... tender... so Nice!

Really Nice!
Wolf of the Dawn chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
ASD;LKFJ. I'm sorry, but right now a keyboard mash is the only way I can express my happiness at this story, because I honestly don't think my reviews do this justices :D This chapter had me in tears at one point, but then five minutes later I was giggling!

I think one of my favourite lines was, "Everything's always changing, isn't it?" Sam said tenderly. "Falling apart. And you always seem to get left behind, holding the pieces, trying to put it all back the way it was." Because it rings so true! I was honestly wiping away tears then. I'm so glad it ended happily, and I'm really looking forward to reading more of your writing.

Again I'm sorry my reviews don't do the fabulousness of this story justice! 3
deactivated2015-10-03 chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
You are fantastic. This was fantastic. I just...excuse me while I cry. Happy tears.
deactivated2015-10-03 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
My heart is cracked into pieces over this. I just want to knock their heads together and make them talk! Ugh, Winchesters and their emotional avoidance.

That is to say, you write them so in character that it causes me physical pain.
Isingintheshower chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Finally a fic that emphasises the incest part with wincest. There is no hate coming from me. I absolutely adored it. It was a breath of fresh Air with the fics I have read. Thanks bunches and keep writing mate
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »