Reviews for Got Your Back
Shebali chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
ahaha got me :D
Sora Tayuya chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
Ooh, that was a really heart-quenching line. It not only completely eradicated any malice she felt and left her gaping, recalling her feelings of loyalty and trust for the Blue spirit. I see Zuko saying that line in an almost, well, small, not quite pleading voice, and as he said it, he turns away from her, completing the non-dramatic dramatic scwne. Truely, a fantastic end, a mix of the unexpected, and still the possible realism that Zuko is known for exhibiting on very, very rare occasions. A true treat to observe within your story.
sammy chapter 3 . 7/6/2011
me confused
sammy chapter 2 . 7/6/2011
wait,wait,wait ,wait ,wait , wait woah waoh wh is it JET! what the muff
FirePony16 chapter 3 . 5/7/2011
For the first ending-

"Wait! What?" Then my second thought was 'does Aang know it's not Zuko...'

For the second ending-

lol that's awesome

All-

I like both endings. Awesome story. :)
janedoe401 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
You know, I miss this side of Ang. The Ang who isn't such a sulky spoiled brat who Katara has to continuously dote after.

But the Ang who understands. Who knows better. Who would be happy for Katara and Zuko.
janedoe401 chapter 3 . 12/14/2010
Hahahahaha!

I'm going to sleep now. Watch my back Katara.

Oh my goodness gracious that is just too priceless!
darcyLoVesmarissa chapter 3 . 11/5/2010
the second ending?

*dies from the awesomeness*

why do i love it SOOO much?

like... I love it A LOT, A LOT, A LOT.

it's kinda ridiculous, how much i love it. :)

maybe because I can basically see and hear Zuko saying "I'm going to close my eyes now. Watch my back, Katara." in his sincere, not-used-enough voice, because really? He just wants to sleep and FUCK Katara is being annoying and it's basically how their relationship IS.

amazingness in Fic form.

Hilarious! Tee Hee
sevenspirits chapter 2 . 6/23/2008
lolol, Jet.
pringle.sam chapter 3 . 2/18/2008
Hehehee. Love your ending!
Shadowhawke chapter 3 . 2/7/2008
I love this ending so much I cannot possibly begin to express it. Love the imagery at the end too. Nice touch.
Anawey chapter 3 . 9/19/2007
I like the second ending better. But the first was kinda funny.
come-by-chance chapter 3 . 9/7/2007
Great job! This story suits the fanart so well!