Reviews for Demonchild
Missdellusion chapter 31 . 9/2
Damn. So I remember reading this a ways back... Like I was literally in high school when i started reading this I didn't get to finish becuase life and reasons...
You might remember me I was under a different pen name here though...
I read through my reviews and I shudder to think that I exposed all and Any writers to my I'll prepared reviews (throw in the fact that I in fact was a horny little girl and it's all rather cringe worthy)
Well Hieisbitch is no longer here (I couldn't figure out my password) so this is me now a young sophisticated (gigglesnort) horny woman as it were I can honestly don't know if you'll continue this but I'd you do know that I'd be thrilled to find out the ending.

Best regards,
my deathly hallows chapter 5 . 8/13
How two wizards can have fun using their wands oh merlin, thats hilarious
EtheralEscencexAllHotNaruGuys chapter 31 . 6/3
Oh my God! This is such an awsome story! I can't believe people don't review! AAAAAAGGGHHHHH, this is beautiful. First it's like so yummy and then there's disaster and then it's yummy again and then there's a cliffie! I'm going crazy~
Y'know, I think I might melt into a puddle of yaoi before u update. :)
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, I hope ur doing well and don't decide to kill us all for not reviewing. Btw, this chapter was so intense I'm kinda sweating :3
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 6 . 4/20
Darn it! I was hoping for something like an adoption ritual that would change who the baby's other father was.
oh I love how u started this story cant wait to read the rest
Gat chapter 31 . 10/8/2014
Why the hell did you not finish idiot author?/!1!
Agafa Shelly chapter 5 . 4/15/2014
Im not sure if this is the one i meant.i remmber draco running in the streets founded by harry and his father did that to him not voldemort.
Agafa Shelly chapter 8 . 4/15/2014
I found this classic story! ;DD
Happiness chapter 13 . 2/22/2014
I love this story, but its so sad. But that's not stopping me from reading.
dragonmaster1748 chapter 31 . 1/17/2014
yaaaeehhh i love weak sev. i think you are doing a really good job with the story can't wait til the next chapter!
lulubramstoker chapter 31 . 12/21/2013
ljjlhp chapter 31 . 7/31/2013
later in this article´╝č
Generally speaking,this is an interesting story.
Twi's Dreamer chapter 31 . 6/15/2013
we'll congradulation Draco you've manage to fuck up again...tsk tsk...might as well die...great story
tammy6262 chapter 31 . 12/11/2012
love it i love this story its rely good hop for the nexts
reader chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
new reader here and wow... this left me agape :O