Reviews for What Should Have Happened on "Party Night"
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
Heero and Relena are such a lovely couple and since they are so cute together you should probably keep on writing them! xD so please PLEASE do that
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
AW! very sweet, but without OOCness.
golden-eyedwolf842 chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
I LUV this pairing! Great job, too!
Rose Potter4 chapter 1 . 2/27/2002
thats how it should have happend
Tin Nyanko Not logged in chapter 1 . 1/12/2002
Eh...it was okay. I'm not a 1xR fan though...I lean towards 1x2 and 3x4 stuff or 1xgoodly created char and 2x goodly created char Anyhoot, that was fairly decent. Considering I don't like 'lena. "Live life and love potatoe chips" - me.
angel of life chapter 1 . 6/3/2001
really good story.
KittyCat chapter 1 . 3/17/2001
Great job Gamegirl! I really liked the story, since I like Heero and Relena together. I hope ya keep on makin storys like this! I'll be waitin! Greatjob!
Yoshida Megumi chapter 1 . 3/14/2001
That was so sweet! I love reading all the old fics, there are always great romances back here!
roxy801relenapeacecraft chapter 1 . 6/23/2000
i think that i like this version of party night beter than the othet one
SSSHotaru chapter 1 . 6/6/2000
That shold have happend! I agaee 100%! Great fic! -~
Relena7272 chapter 1 . 6/6/2000
That was sooooo good! Try re-writing another episode you don't like, you'll get some good results.
Multi-Facets chapter 1 . 6/4/2000
(nods thoughtfully) Nor bad, Haley-san. Maybe that _is_ what should have happened on "Party Night". Spelling could have been better, though. (8)
AMJ chapter 1 . 6/1/2000
I ment to add this too the last time i rewiewed: this is what should have happened the real one was a disappointment
Heroine of the Valley chapter 1 . 5/31/2000
Ooops...I messed up! When Heero is having his flashbacks, I put "he gave her the invination" instead of "she gave him the invinatation" Ooops! I'm sure you know what I meant!
Duo Maxwell 195 chapter 1 . 5/31/2000
Alright now you've got the right idea. That's what should have definetly happened.

*thinks* Maybe this guy should right some of the gundam wing episodes that where not right like the last episode when Relena and Heero looked like they were going to kiss.