Reviews for A Death in the Family
NotThatIWillEverWriteIt chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
o.O Of all the sad death fics I've read (and there are many) this is by far the saddest. When I realized it was the Impala I was like "NOOOOOO, how dare you!" Just the thought of anything happening to her twists my stomach :D
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
No! You can't! You can't kill the Impala! I'm with Dean. Okay, I'm good now. Great job. I loved it. Catch ya on the flip side.
freaker chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
hahaha. oh man. metallicar lives!
HidingfromGhosts chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Dude! Rock on awesome! But seriously, let's all bow our heads for the Impala... AT LEAST UNTIL EPISODE BLOODLUST! WHOOT!

Loved it, was laughing at the end.

Please write another!
Moonlightstreams chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
lol, i first thought oh, John's dead. somehow he died in the car crash but when i finsihed reading it i'm thinking oh no the impala gone. poor dean wiht his impala, it survived alot. i was cracking up at the end.
Nicole O'Neill chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Oh yea! Not what I thought. Car fans will love this.
Jessica chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Oh man they have to bury deans car its wreaked he's gonna cry over it
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
I think I cried as much for the car at the season finale as I did for our precious boys. Love this take on how they coped with the loss!
mog chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
As someone else said...very sly. I feel Dean's pain. Great to 'see' you coming to play in Dean & Sam's realm. Yup, I really feel Dean's pain.
Aogail chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
AWSOME! it's hilarious cause it's the Impala, and you made people think it was John! loved it! thats really cute,

Dean loves that car so much, he probably loves it more than his family lol excellent job!
shywalk chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
LMAO! First the pain as I thought Dean and Sam were suffering the ultimate loss and then the snigger as I realized it was the Impala...you got me.
thebondgirl chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
omg!:P:P that was so awesome!:P:P you had me beleiving that their father had died somehow when it was really their poor car that bit the dust! very nicely done!:):):)
Gertrude-04 chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
haha! That's awesome!

I'm sure I'm not the only one, but I so thought you were talking about John.
Sam chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
OMG what a perfect season premier! You should pitch it to the show! lmfao! It was so hillarious!
L. C. Brotherton chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
This was sublime and sly! I loved the twist at the end. I can almost taste Dean's pain.

(I know during the finale, my husband looked at me oddly when I grabbed onto his arm and yelled, "No! Not the Impala!" What can I say? I'm a Chevy gal!)