Reviews for The Impossible Murder
Skulker!
SchnazzyCreations chapter 2 . 7/15/2020
Oooooo interesting!
SchnazzyCreations chapter 1 . 7/15/2020
Holy canopies what a set up! I love how you set up the crime scene and introduced it from the detective conan side of things, giving it a sort of outsiders perspective. It feels like the anime, and the crime feels like something that would happen in the world of danny phantom if the cartoon was allowed to go that far. Very cool!
Kabnondra chapter 17 . 11/3/2019
Not sure if you're still connected on accounts through here, but it was a ton of fun to read through this story! Thanks for writing it!
VeronMic chapter 17 . 5/24/2019
I know it's been out for a few years already, but this was an awesome story! Thank you for posting!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/25/2017
YEESSS Omake! But seriouslu this story is fanyastic! I love seeing a good crossover between this two stories i love. Thanks
ridiculouslyhappy chapter 17 . 10/20/2017
Oh man, this is just the story I've been searching for! This was an absolutely lovely story! Everything about it was perfect: The writing, the characters, the plot. This was a perfect crossover, and you have to be one of my favorite authors on this site! Thank you so much for writing this! Great job!
gwencarson126 chapter 15 . 1/26/2017
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
OMG OMG OMG OMG KAITO KID
OMG OMG OMG BEST CHAPTER EVER
OMG OMG OMG PLUS THE GHOST OF KAITO KID DOING HIS CLASSIC BOW TO DANNY
AWESOME
BYoshi1993 chapter 17 . 7/13/2014
Loved it...but that ending! You better have a sequel up!
please fix this chapter 3 . 2/25/2014
It's Nii-chan, not neechan. Sorry, that just ticked me off a bit, and I don't mean to be rude. Gomen asai.
Taboo22 chapter 17 . 3/13/2013
wonderful story!
Fluffy The Terrible chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
Ouch! And he gets beaned by a can of beans...XD
enamon chapter 17 . 9/29/2012
Loved this! Good job! Its rare to find such a complete story- especially in the world of fan-fics
I truly enjoyed it. Thank you
Mai'shardstyle chapter 17 . 9/28/2012
I LOVED this story. It had just enough hilarity to go with the seriousness of the situations. You have a habit of building up tense situations, only to shatter them with some much needed comedic relief. You have a lot of talent. I can't wait to read your other stories.