Reviews for The Impossible Murder
Suuki-Aldrea chapter 17 . 9/27/2006
This was great! I'll PM my idea to you, as soon as I remember it. Heh heh. ;; I'm so forgetful! Anyway, can't wait to see the sequel! Ja ne!
YumeTakato chapter 17 . 9/26/2006
very interesting way to end things. XD
Kaida Hikari chapter 17 . 9/26/2006
Gee, I was wondering when this chapter was about to appear! XD When I read the part where Danny and Tucker were talking about Danny looking into law enforcement, I imagined him chasing down ghosts with a pair of Fenton Handcuffs and wearing a police uniform if he's still chasing ghosts when he gets older.

And Yay for Alternate Persona in Takagi's head!

Thanks for posting your stories! While I'm waiting for the sequel, I'm gonna read "What's a Little Fur Among Friends." It sounds interesting...
Terra89 chapter 17 . 9/26/2006

...

Fudge!

Who!

Anyways...Haha they have like a mental link?

How fun would that be to have?

To mess with your friends heads!

...Sequel?

I just got a PSP recently...I understand the controls and how to work a movie and game...BUT HOW DO I GET ON THE INTERNET?

I am lost...Sorry you have to understand I'm so stupid at trying to figure that out my friend comes over just to watch me fail and argue with an inatimate object...

So er how are you?

And sequel?
Psycho King chapter 17 . 9/26/2006
While it would be funny to have Danny and Takagi to constantly have this other voice in their head... a) it would get confusing for any new readers and b) I'd think you'd drive yourself crazy trying to keep seperate the 'head voices' and the people the voices are based on... (can you imagine Danny and Takagi trying to have a conversation, with their head-voices constantly interupting and commenting)
ARAMAS Are We chapter 17 . 9/26/2006
&&Why are they called the Detective Boys when one member is a girl?&&

&&I didn’t come up with the stupid name.&&

THANK YOU SOMEONE FINNALY NOTICES!
Ami the Elemental Sorceress chapter 17 . 9/26/2006
yay! sequel
Meitantei ChibiMoonPhantom chapter 16 . 9/6/2006
The ChibiMoonPhantom asks you very politly to update as soon as possible for the ChibiMoonPhantom loves this story!
Suuki-Aldrea chapter 16 . 8/23/2006
This was great! While reading this I thought of a funny DP/Ranma crossover, but if I try to write it... well, it wouldn't see the light of anything. If you want to hear it though, PM and I'll tell you all about it! Update soon please! Ja ne!
Sasia chapter 16 . 8/20/2006
*sighs* Darn. WIsh they allowed it. If they did, I probably would have seen this right when the chapter came out, but...oh, well.

I don't know a lot of people on FFN, and the people I do don't read crossovers (soley DP), but I'll let my real life friends know...*shrugs* I don't have a lot of connections XD

Mkay, I'll try to remember to check up here soon...BYE!
Candidus-Lupus-Full-Moon chapter 16 . 8/11/2006
i love kaito calling vlad fruitloop san that mad me laugh this is such a good story
Kaida Hikari chapter 16 . 8/11/2006
Much cleaner! Was gonna submit earlier, but decided to wait til now.

Anyway... FINALLY! Fruitloop-san is under arrest! I can't wait for his trial! Horray for Team Phantom (Theif XD)!

I luv the expression everyone gave to Kaito when he walked in disguised as Shinichi. Especially Tantei-kun's! XD Same thing for the Jazz diguise. I just cracked at the mental image of Kaito's voice from Jazz's mouth!

The end is near? Oh no! But that means the sequel is coming soon as well, right? The sequel that is probably killing the people at MC1T? ALRIGHT!
Firefly4000 chapter 16 . 8/10/2006
lol Vlad should've gotten the Cat lol awesome chapter can't wait for the next installment my friend
Terra89 chapter 16 . 8/10/2006
This chapter is kinda messed up, it repeats twice and there is a part where...Oh just reread your chapter sillyhead!

But luckily it's understandable...

Heehee should have gotten a cat while he had the chance!

Good one!

Can't wait for the update...Tis the end soon ain't it?

No...Okay :D
YumeTakato chapter 16 . 8/10/2006
Some weird... encryption problem occured in this chapter. like.. there were i -blah- /i where italics should have been and so on.. and I think the chapter copied itself so.. we got.. 2 of the same chapter. X.x0

Otherwise: Interesting