Reviews for The Impossible Murder
kim-06 chapter 3 . 5/22/2006
Love it! keep this up!
Tsushimi chapter 3 . 5/19/2006
And of course, Ran won't listen... and of course, she'll try to use her karate, and of course, she'll go right through him, and of course... I love the story! Haha! You rock! Please update soon! I look forward to the next chapter! u
purrbaby101 chapter 3 . 5/19/2006
Skulker appears! Conan is about to be proven wrong... there are such things as ghosts. Kakkoii chapter. Keep up the sugoi work! _
Kage Jaganshi chapter 3 . 5/19/2006
Nice chapter, you're definitely building up the tension. I wasn't expecting Skulker to go after Conan at all. One thing though, I assume that the setting is Conan's home town, but why are the Fentons and their ghost troubles there in the first place? Vacation?
purrbaby101 chapter 2 . 5/15/2006
This is incredible! First ever DC/DP crossover that I've found... great job! Absolutely love how you use the Japanese names instead of English for Detective Conan! (Shinichi instead of Jimmy, etc.) Continue on!
Firefly4000 chapter 2 . 5/14/2006
awesome job Cat keep it up
Tsushimi chapter 2 . 5/13/2006
Who would've thought that DP can be crossed over with DC/MC/CC, nice beginning, I hope to see this turn out a successful story between the two teens (teen-turned-child in Conan/Shinichi's case)! I promise that I will see this story to the end!
Kage Jaganshi chapter 2 . 5/13/2006
Nice job putting these two shows together. You got both Danny's and Conan's character's in check, although I didn't think Danny could have his glowing green eyes in his human mode for so long. Usually it's just a few seconds. Then again, he IS pissed off over the whole deal, maybe the stress of it is causing his eyes to glow longer. Anyway, I can't wait till you update.
Firefly4000 chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
nice job Cat more please more
tolazytologin chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
pretty cool and very funny.

Keep writing its very good
starfruit-22 chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
YEAH! XD my two favorite shows! Detective Conan and Danny Phantom! XD XD XD XD XD XD it's totally kool~! XD

good luck on your next chatper! XD
Akashi Something chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
LOL! Crossover between DC and Danny! That's awesome! Wow. I'm keeping my eye on this.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
Interesting. Please continue.
Loony Dagda chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
O.o... I LOVE IT! This is an awseome fic even though I've only read the first chapter! I never suspected anyone would write a case closed/danny phantom xover fic, but I'm so happy you did. At First I was going to ask you what your livejournal account was so I could read the other chapters, but then I decided that the waiting for the following chapters would make them even better when I finally read them. I really hope the next update comes soon.

Ciao XP