Reviews for The Impossible Murder
Qapleulia chapter 17 . 9/23/2012
If I was reading this before the sequel came out, I'd kill you for ending it with such a cliffhanger. Vlad with THEM. *shudders*
BUT SUCH AN AWESOMLY AWESOME STO-FANFIC! WOOOHOOO WELL DONE! *goes to visit a certain sequel*
Qapleulia chapter 15 . 9/23/2012
You did it. I "awww-ed". I usually NEVER do that out loud. But you managed it in the Kaito's father scene. True, it was a soft and quite awww. But out loud scene was so nice. And so sweet.
Qapleulia chapter 13 . 9/23/2012
I'm having a hard time holding back a laughing fit. For some reasons I don't get.
Qapleulia chapter 12 . 9/23/2012
"His father thought him in Hawaii" Hahahaha. Its kinda annoying sometimes. Is there anything he DIDN'T learn IN Hawaii?!
Qapleulia chapter 11 . 9/23/2012
*speechless* *faints*
Qapleulia chapter 10 . 9/23/2012
Danny, I'm pretty sure most patients don't need sunbathing :-(
...
:-D
Qapleulia chapter 9 . 9/23/2012
You kill Shinichi, I kill you. But... with words and looks.
Qapleulia chapter 4 . 9/23/2012
Shinichi seems to be taking it well, but then again, his body was SHRUNK.
Qapleulia chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
Scratch that last review Conan ANYTHING superpowered or/and supernatural Chaos in MY MIND on how Conan/Shinichi will take it. It gets weird.
Qapleulia chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
Conan ghosts total chaos in poor Conan's mind - O_O -
Kay Hau chapter 17 . 9/14/2012
Wow! I usually don't like stories where Vlad turns out to really be a psycho murderer, but this one was incredible! From start to finish, with all sorts of original and brilliant ideas and 'picture-perfect' scenes mixed in! All the characters are spot on (much as I would LIKE to argue Vlad, it works with the story and does have a valid argument to it), LOVE how Conan was exposed in such a dramatic way, you included KID to our fanfic loving joy, and the whole Danny and Takagi thing is absolutely hilarious! Off to look up your sequel now!
Kay Hau chapter 8 . 7/31/2012
Oh, I love this! Usually a big problem with crossovers with two big (BIG) stars is one or the other stealing the spotlight, but this is such a great blend of both! Danny's still powerful and witty, Conan's clever and genius, and together might I say they're probably unstoppable?
Kay Hau chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
Lol! Oh, wow, the Danny/Conan 'banter' is classic! Great job! (Will review in more detail when I get up to the last chapter posted.)
Kay Hau chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Whoa! Great first chapter! And, heehee, Danny's 'alibi' for the time of the murder is classic, lol!
Random chapter 16 . 5/18/2012
Poor Vlad. He's known as the Fruitloop who needs a cat even in Japan.
254 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »