Reviews for The Impossible Murder
lion chapter 6 . 5/18/2012
The ofuda thing made me laugh. Hurrdurr...
2c chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Oh! Poor Danny!

Why are his eyes green?

Aren't they usually blue in human form?

Or is he just that pissed?
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 17 . 2/14/2012
oh that ending is frightening for Shinichi. Love both this and the alternate version made from omake's
seantriana chapter 17 . 1/17/2012
*snort!* the omakes.. h..hilari..ous! *pfft!*
seantriana chapter 7 . 1/17/2012
I like this heart to heart meeting!
seantriana chapter 5 . 1/17/2012
This is really unnerving, why do strangers can solve the mysterie but his town can't? !
seantriana chapter 4 . 1/17/2012
A can of beans? ! Skulker must've felt degraded.
seantriana chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
Even though the Fenton family are geniuses, and I believe Danny is too (he just need motivation). They're bad at socializing, and Danny... Well...
seantriana chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
What would make Danny sit on a tree near a temple? And why would they think he's a spirit? Sixth sense?
Ava-Keep777 chapter 10 . 11/24/2011
Okay before I flame you for being anti-senimitic please explain how those evil vultures are Jewish. Cause I take personal offense to these seeing as I am descended from an Isralite line.

*fumming*

still a good story :) and sorry for not reviewing I just been tearing through all your stories because the writing is so awsome I suggest you get a job that centers on fiction writing like a news station. (lol)
Remzal Von Enili chapter 17 . 10/21/2011
wow, cool
WolvesAngelz chapter 4 . 9/4/2011
I absolutely love the humor in this story! XD

Here's my two favorite lines in this chapter:

"So what gives Skulker? This kid had a lollipop you wanted and you decided to take it away?"

Warning. Incoming can of beans.

I just cracked up after reading that! XD
WolvesAngelz chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
I'm loving this so far! Danny got chased up a tree by Buddhist monks, I just find that image very funny! XD
WolvesAngelz chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I look forward to reading this story! I pretty much laughed at the post-it note as evidence! XD
jeanette9a chapter 17 . 6/27/2011
i must say this story is amasing!
254 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »