Reviews for Jurassic Aftermath Duology: Part 1: Site B
tess chapter 12 . 6/26/2014
go ian ellie and alan your the most awesome good-guys ever
tess chapter 11 . 6/26/2014
ludlow doesn't even know that feeding them to the raptors wold be much more painful
tess chapter 10 . 6/26/2014
cool chapter
tess chapter 9 . 6/26/2014
what if somewhere during this last scene some random 2nd grader ran into them and said "hello if your using tranquilizer darts don't shoot anybody in the eye and actually you shouldn't be using them at all and if you want to get sued by my family shoot with one me because i got shipwrecked and i don't want to be here. hey is that my big brother's collage professor man are you in trouble now my brother won't let ANYTHING get in the way of his studying and you knocked out his collage professor with a tranquilizer dart. where's my cell phone oh here it is(i know most second graders don't have cell phones but this one does)hey jake i think that the mean people who live on this deserted island just knocked out your collage professor with a tranquilizer dart which one the one who came over and talked about butterfly's wings flapping in china making it rain in new york, dressed in black . yah mr. Ian that's it. oh i'm on coordinates blah blah blah. 1 minuet later the kid's brother comes storming through the brush armed w/a machine gun that he got from God knows where and kills the guy who is trying to drag/carry Ian.
just a crazy idea that popped into my head when reading this chapter
tess chapter 8 . 6/26/2014
oh suspence
tess chapter 7 . 6/26/2014
so the things that they needed to build a raftadminister first aid just happened to wash up on shore? i wish that things like that would happen in the real world. NOT that i'm planing to get shipwrecked on one of the five deaths or anything but... yah you get the idea
tess chapter 5 . 6/26/2014
good job on this chapter
tess chapter 3 . 6/26/2014
phew this sure seems strangly like something from the lost world jurassic park
tess chapter 2 . 6/26/2014
go Ellie Satler go Ellie go
i always knew that deep down Ellie totally bad-ass as if the first jurassic park wasn't enough proof of that for you
tess chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
most of this chapter was a list
BlackxValentine chapter 13 . 9/21/2011
I really wish you would continue this story, it's very good and one of my favorite JP fanfictions. It is a very interesting story and it would be wonderful to see it continued.
Chinchilla chapter 13 . 7/25/2008
I know it's been awhile, but I really do think you should continue this story. It's really well written, and it shows talent. I just discovered this story and have shown it to my friends. They, too, think you should continue.
Sassy Lil Scorpio chapter 7 . 7/16/2008
Great chapter with lots of action! I hope they are able to get to Isla Sorna soon enough. They have no time to waste! You write good actions scenes! I'll catch up more later on! :)
Sassy Lil Scorpio chapter 6 . 7/16/2008
It's been awhile and I'm gonna catch up, little by little. I liked this chapter and how Ellie and Grant take charge after Marty's friend refuses to let anyone take them to Isla Sorna. I wish I knew what he was saying though. Unfortunately, I'm not fluent in Spanish. Reading it made me feel like an outsider, and I figured that's what Ellie, Grant, and Malcolm felt when they want to get help and Marty and his friend are talking Spanish around them. The fic is good, MS. I hope you finish it! :)
Matt Albie chapter 2 . 1/7/2007
I really like the story, but what confuses me is didn't Arnold die in Jurassic Park?