Reviews for Called
Vi-Violence chapter 3 . 8/4/2010
You know, I've always wondered how Buffy would react if she ever found out he had been watching then.
Marianne chapter 3 . 12/2/2008
I loved this story! Watching Angel brood, from behind his eyes, is one of my favorite kind. I really enjoyed all the details of Angel's past life that you included, and the humanity that his soul brought to the picture. The endless tension and fear that exists in Angel shows clearly that he is more complex than the 'typical' vampire: providing a perfect parallel to his education about Slayers and their complexity. Great writing!
Arobow chapter 3 . 9/20/2008
I loved it. Usually I tend to reside in the Denial Haven of season 2 and sometimes 3, so I mostly avoid post-Chosen or whole canon fics, but I'm seriously impressed with this piece of work right here.

It might as well be an official look into Angel's head during those short clips we get to see. You didn't shy away from the nitty gritty, down and dirty details of Angel's dark side and it's refreshing. He becomes a strikingly 3-D character is 3 short chapters.

Did I mention I loved it?

Haha, I'm sorry there aren't more reviews, so I thought this one could be a little longer to make up for it.

But yes. I love the parallels that you found to plausibly draw a recluse of a hundred years to braving society and the real world. Because it DOES take more than a pretty good with a lollipop (not that it would hurt, of course).

Anyway. It was only fair that I read and review, and looks like I came out the winner, doesn't it?
SWChica2005 chapter 3 . 5/22/2006
Excellently done! I loved the way you threading Angel into the flashbacks from the school with his thoughts and everything. Great job!
natural buff buff chapter 3 . 5/19/2006
wow, once again an awesome update. that's really how it could've been like, his thoughts, his reasons for his decision...really good!
lessthanangelic1 chapter 3 . 5/19/2006
I liked it! It was different from what we saw in Becoming but this was WAY better than that because no matter how big of a romantic I am, they way they portrayed it in the show was a bit TOO sappy for me. So this is WAY better...yeah I'm babbling now so I'm gonna stop. GOOD JOB is what I'm trying to get at.
Allen Pitt chapter 3 . 5/18/2006
hopefully he sticks around for a while, & picks off some of Lothos' pack while she isn't looking... also one must explain how he transformed from the rat-eating mode to the sophisticated / ok Angel of the first eps -hm, also how he got the mansion in Sunnydale... presumably he also got word the master was there, that Darla was there, etc etc...
natural buff buff chapter 2 . 5/16/2006
wow, awesome update. I think it's really interesting to see what Angel might have thought, felt, etc. And your doing a great job describing that.
SWChica2005 chapter 2 . 5/15/2006
Excellent continuation...waiting for the rest eagerly!
Allen Pitt chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
Gee, later on when Angel mentioned this scene, he left a little bit out...kind of like when he was talking to her about getting cursed and saying "and I haven't drunk from a human from that day" .. uh huh... next scene, graveyard? Then seeing her at her home with the parents yelling?

They did also skip the whole "spending months getting back in shape etc" for him. Also, it's interesting to wonder-did he immediately leave and go to sunnydale, and wait for her to arrive? Or was he there in the background while she fought Lothos & Merick got killed? How about when she got placed in the clinic by her parents? And so on...
SWChica2005 chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
O! I loved it! Very interesting and something that was only very briefly touched during the BtVS and Angel series. Great job! Is there more?