Reviews for Outcast
softdreamer chapter 4 . 8/26/2009
that last line made it seems like Shun and Emiko were dead too (like her mother) but I assume they weren't...

anyway it was great story, really looked like one of the manga's

good work
TsubasaSyaoforever chapter 4 . 11/11/2008
*Claps* It's a pity that this was so short! I thought that it could be longer... oh well. A really good story!
TsubasaSyaoforever chapter 3 . 11/10/2008
Oncxe again, brilliant work at keeping them all in character, and nice work on the teasing! A good job, and I look forward to the next chapter!
TsubasaSyaoforever chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
*Claps*

I am in a very counteractinf mood, I'm depressed yet laughing my head off at the same timne (sorry. Some thing I'm listening to). I feel so sorry for that woman'! And for the girl!

The descripytion is very good, yet it isn't so descriptive that it's boring. Everyone is straight to their character whic is nice. Keep it up!
Mokyn chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Wow, I really liked this. I mean, REALLY liked it. All the characters are so similar to the way they acted in the books and the plot outline in such a good way that I read all four chapters in a day. The plot was pretty much the same as any other crime story, what with the mafia and some document we never learn about but there were just some things that set it apart that made it great. You even put in that annoying Seishirou-foreshadowing that I so hate in Tokyo Babylon.

I love the nickname "magic man" I'm going to be calling Subaru that from now on.
Tankyasue chapter 4 . 6/4/2006
I apologize for not giving you a review for this before because this really is a wonderful fic. Tokyo Babylon never really did touch upon the yakuza, or street gangs for that matter, but I'm sure that if Clamp had decided to include these things within the manga, it would have turned out something like this. You certainly have a talent for creating original characters that many fanfic writers seem to lack, and you incorporate them very well within Tokyo Babylon's timeline. I especially liked Emiko and Shun. It was very easy to emphasize with these two characters.

BTW, I also want to compliment you on your characterization of Subaru in this and all of your other fics. Too often, I find that he'd portrayed as being weak and fragile, so it's nice to read something that focuses on the stronger points of his character as well.
Emi1988 chapter 4 . 5/29/2006
Awsomeness! I really like this story. There were a few discreptencies through out it though, like a "she" where I'm sure it was supposed to be a "he" or vice versa but other than that I really saw no problems. Next fic you write though you may want to put a disclaimer on just to make sure you can't get sued for claiming everything in this story as yours. I'm not saying someone will, but it's possible so you may want to look at that.
Emi1988 chapter 3 . 5/28/2006
Oh come now! This sucks, being left open like that! You're a good writer, so finish!
Emi1988 chapter 2 . 5/21/2006
Keep going! This story is awsome!