Reviews for Blue Sub No 6: Gaiden
quinton klokateer 666 chapter 20 . 4/28/2012
I know this is really late but I would like you to get your inspiration back again and please finish this story, I got into Blue Submarine no 6 and have read your other stories concerning it and your stories were terrific and complete, but this story is not finished with one chapter missing so please in the name of all that is holy finish just one more chapter and finish this story, thank you
the toltec chapter 20 . 6/13/2009
man I just got done reading your latest chapter and dude i gotta say that you still got it you still got the talent man.

the story is great man.I just been reminiscing on the old messages you sent me like the one where you were talking about getting the ball rolling and stuff like that and I was wondering do you still want to be my beta reader. as far as writing goes I think ive gotten better at it but I still need a beta reader, do you wanna help me out. I promise that I will be more original and no more starwars I learned my lesson thats for sure. and you know how you were saying that you wonder if anyone still reads your storys well im one of those people thats still reading your storys. anyway I cant wait for next chapter of restless tides hope you update soon.
omegarulesall chapter 20 . 4/18/2009
pretty good chapter.
KuroKitsune-chan chapter 19 . 7/29/2008
I'm so sorry it took me forever to review ahaha busy life ahha but this is one of my favs. I defin. make sure to review on time next time
the toltec chapter 19 . 3/27/2008
alright your back what took you so long I wondered but now I know,I went throagh almost the same event when I was going my depression I couldnt write or anything but since I got medicated my depression is gone and I'm and now got alot of good fanfiction ideas and which I submitted,. but its all thanks to you when I was reading your storys which inspired me to write too, if I hadnt read your stuff I would never gotten the idea writing fanfiction as well. but I been thinkin about all those emails you sent me decided I'm going to be a little more original when it come to writing blue sub Idea of mixing starwars and stuff was not a good Idea and I apologize for that. im thinking real hard on how to continue this story and ive decided to make a side story that involves my new character the "Dark supersuit" and your three characters dianna,cray and janise but I wont write the story until I receive your permission first before anything else. the concept of the story will remain a concept until I get authorization from you , and if you want more details on the story then I'll give them to you so you wont be left in the dark on this, also you can change anything you want if you feel that there are parts that are missing or that that I'm not characterizing your characters properly.

but anyway your new chapter is appreciated ,and all I have to say is welcome back and I hope you update both "gaiden" and "restless tides" soon!
capnhands chapter 18 . 11/10/2007
Hey Bo

Love this chapter I love the action with Dianna, she is without a doubt a tough fighter. Well I hope to see your next chapter as well as your other stories updated like "Restless Tides". Unfortunatly I won't be able to come by as often as I'd like. I'm shipping off to Iraq tonight. Hope to have internet where they station me so I can see if you've come up with some new chapters.

Take care buddy.
the toltec chapter 18 . 9/13/2007
alright a new chapter, and as always its pretty good.

I cant wait for the next and final chapter.

I hope you also enjoyed my story as well .

im still wait for you to send me the finished product of

the chapter I sent you a while ago.

I hope you update your story really soon okey.

-peace out
the toltec chapter 17 . 6/18/2007
dear bojack thank again for that great review and for pushing me to write, at least someones interest. chapter 17 was great very good and thanks for heading my warning.
toltec chapter 16 . 5/27/2007
hey man that was good darn , realy good had me captivated with this chapter just WOH! realy amazing.
Evil Riggs chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
Very nice, except for the "sore line" in the first sentence. :P

Hand editing is ever your friend.

So far, I endorse this product and/or service.
Carlos chapter 16 . 5/4/2007
Hey awesome chapter. I love this story keep up the good work buddy.
HAL 10000 chapter 16 . 4/21/2007
Ah... What a wonderful story! :))

Where is the crew of Blue Submarine No. 6? X-(
KuroKitsune-chan chapter 15 . 4/2/2007
He's dead? He's really reall really dead? Great writing, this story could go on forever and it wouldn't get boring.
the toltec chapter 15 . 4/2/2007
hey bojack good chapter as always, wonder whats going to happen next. cant wait to see what you done with my chapters that sent you which I know is alway good.
the toltec chapter 14 . 3/1/2007
cool another update , I was worried there for a sec.

what wait to see what happens next.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »