Reviews for Temporary Life, Neverending Love
Slender Lady chapter 3 . 10/19/2013
So I'm reading this fic right before bed thinking it'd be a nice, short little story with a happy ending (key word, "ending.") I snuggle down and find myself ensnared in the beautifully spun web of chapters one through three only to be brutally slapped in the face by the cliffhanger ending. At this point I figure "oh, no big deal, i can put this on hold and wait a while." Well, apparently you've kept fans waiting for seven years. Seven. Years. That's longer than the government was shut down. America has had it's first black president since this was left off. There has been a cured case of HIV since the chapter ended. The Earth has avoided an apocalypse in 2012 and this story sat unfinishef! Shock has turned 23 since she last saw Lock. What is this nonsense? What did Shock want for her Deathday? I know what I want. I would like an ending! Stop these shenanigans! This story was going so well! Seven years, I dare you to finish this now. Take a break from your current activities and finish what you started seven years ago.
Emlock chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
What? That's it! There's got to be more! Please write more!
Montosse chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
You're gonna finish this right ?

-Hats and Bows
Darksith101 chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
where's the rest? I want to see what happens.

And by the way, my name has nothing to do with Star Wars. It's based on a game.
Sabochan chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
Are you still continuing your story?
Bell.Bit chapter 3 . 7/16/2009
oh PLEASE UPDATE ITS BEEN YEARS! COME ON DONT LEAVE THE READERS HANGING!
Raklortin chapter 3 . 6/22/2009
Really nice! I love it so far, and I do hope that your write some more!
Sabochan chapter 3 . 6/5/2009
I love ur story, please continue i want 2 c wat happens!
terribleramen chapter 3 . 5/26/2009
I love this fic! Can you possibly keep going? It's so good so far! Y'd ya stop? PLEASE update!

8D

buttonsxforxeyes
FireflyDino chapter 3 . 4/30/2009
Woow I totally fell for this fic, really! I just wish you continue :( please? It would be more than great!
Moonfirestorm chapter 3 . 12/31/2008
Nice story so far, I love LockXShock and have recently started looking for LockXShock fanfics. Keep up the good work!

- Moonfirestorm (To lazy to sign in)
dcbksdjhfbwaqofvjhb chapter 3 . 7/11/2008
Update soon!
DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 3 . 11/9/2007
ow this is gonna be so awesome, i really hope you'll continue this soon _
midnight-mover chapter 3 . 10/12/2007
wow! this is so totaly cool! where's the rest of it? I MUST READ IT!
CookieWitch chapter 3 . 5/6/2007
I LOVE IT!

Update please? PRETTY please?