Reviews for The Fantastic Journey
frank19023 chapter 14 . 2/25/2012
Wow!excellent it. Star wars with a happy ending? Interesting.
Serial Peacekeeper chapter 14 . 8/2/2011
This story was beautiful! :)
belle and the beast chapter 14 . 10/15/2009
bravo! (sob) bravo (sob) one of the best stories i've ever read about star wars (that saying something for me) wonderful just wonderful now be a good person and keep writing kay?

bye!;p
Scylla chapter 14 . 10/10/2009
Wow! This is by far the most beautiful Star Wars fanfiction I've ever read! It's perfect. Everything. Thank you for sharing!
tornadoblake2009 chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
cool
badkidoh chapter 14 . 9/9/2009
this was kinda great & stuff.
Lisii chapter 14 . 6/5/2008
LOVED LOVED LOVED this story, it was simply AMAZING.

Vader’s gradual transformation back to Anakin was perfectly done. I nearly cried when Anakin let Padmé go in order to save her. Then I wanted to scream when she was about to marry Arturo. The ending was beautiful & I nearly cried again!
Vashka chapter 14 . 1/28/2007
What a clever idea! It was very creative and original to combine 'the butterfly effect' with star wars. The two ideas really merged quite nicely- especially as it took Anakin through his life, and showed how his decisions affected his future- even tiny ones.

That said, I almost gave up on the story because the beginning was a bit confusing. I think it could use a good re-write. Your later chapters are great, but with a stronger beginning, this could be a great story intead of just a good one!
GalaxyPink chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
This story ended nicely. I wasn't sure if P/A would get together after so many different evil twists that tore them apart. But great ending!
imaprincess1 chapter 14 . 12/16/2006
Wonderful story. I'm glad that in your story Anakin finally learned to give up all he wanted in order to do what he needed and he was rewarded with his heart's desire.
bahjcb chapter 14 . 12/16/2006
That was absolutely wonderful. I just loved it. Thank you for such a lovely ending. It was great. I can't stop smiling thinking about it. Good job.
bahjcb chapter 13 . 12/14/2006
Okay, I need an ending. And hopefully a happy one. That was great, but I hope she doesn't marry that other man. I can tell she would be terribly unhappy with him. Maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part. Anyway, I hope you update soon.
dizzy78 chapter 13 . 12/5/2006
Thank you, thank you. Now that Anakin has destroyed Sidous and the Jedi have gotten rid of that code, Anakin is going to stop the cermony and tell Padme how much he loves her and she's going to tell him the same and they're going to run off together, I hope.

Update soon.
still working on getting one chapter 13 . 11/27/2006
YES! YES! YES! *stands up and does victory dance around room*. One down, one more to go. Please let them get together. Of course it would probably make no sense since she hasn't seen him in years and has said "yes" to someone else but I REALLY hope they work it out. Please. I'd also be interested to see how you sort it out without making it too fluffy but I've read a few of your other stories and I fully place my trust in you. Can't wait till next update!
mlhkvh5 chapter 13 . 11/21/2006
This is a great chapter! I really like your story. I am hoping Anankin and Padme realize they should be together before Padme marries someone else-they belong together.