Reviews for Scar, friend or foe PII
tinedanzer chapter 13 . 5/9
I truly hope you return to writing on this story soon. You have left so many unanswered questions! Who is Ahz'ruk and what did he do? What wad Zeera talking about? What will Dalantu do now that he has lost to Scar? I'm dying to know!
You are a masterful story teller and I have been enjoying your stories! I am normally a very slow reader, but I managed to burn through both parts of friend or foe in a mere two days! The authors notes are nearly add entertaining as the story itself!

Thank you so much for enriching my life by setting your immense talent and creativity! It is rare to find such an incredible writer on this site! You have inspired and entertained me!

-Shannon
Lexscar love chapter 1 . 3/1
Pls pls pls can you continue the story . I know it's been about 2yrs but I still go to the website to see if you have updated it out of love and faith . So pls come back and continue
Aliyah chapter 1 . 1/28
I wonder if this story will ever be completed :'(
Rush chapter 13 . 1/4
GET BACK TO THE STORY PLEASE!
LissuinLaurinque chapter 13 . 11/4/2014
I dont know what to say. This story is brilliant. Its well written, has a very lemony lemon and i could honestly read another 50 chapters. Its such a shame you have stopped updating. I hope all is well for you and that one day, if life permits, you might get back to finishing this.
LissuinLaurinque chapter 4 . 11/4/2014
Lmao. Im glad you made it so awkward, it really fits. Great chapter.
LissuinLaurinque chapter 2 . 11/4/2014
Cliffhanger, love it lol. Great chapter, it pulls you in and makes you want more.
Ninja Saphera chapter 13 . 10/11/2014
I know that there has not been a new chapter added to this story in over a year and the chance of my review being seen by the writer is extremely low. But do to how much that I find this story to be amazing, is why I now write this review.

I have to say that I fell in love with this story. When I discovered 'Scar, friend or foe?' and 'Scar, friend or foe PII' I was amazed by them. I can tell you get all the proper information for your stories but also the individual flare that you brought into it. I have to say that your stories of Scar and Lex happen to be the best that I have found.

The idea of having Lex become more and more like the Yautja, it was brilliant idea and I think it payed off. I really admire and am thankful that you did not make Scar behave very human, like some fan stories have made the mistake of making... Umm besides the "active" scene in chapter 10... It was STILL very well written, it was just some of the actions that were "preformed". But that is just my option on the subject.

If you do continue with this story, I would be extremely happy, but In till then... If this story continues, I will be wondering what could happen... Especially since you had Scar and Lex become mates despite the difference in the length of their lifespan.

What I couldn't help but think up a solution to the difference of there lifespans, would be this. It has also been shown that Yautja flesh and blood, if consumed, is known to have the capacity of greatly lengthening a human's lifespan beyond what would normally be possible.. As it has been shown in 'Predator: Concrete Jungle' (the video game)
saashi samy chapter 10 . 9/26/2014
i love the lemon

they have a baby? ... pleeeeaaaseee

a baby of Scar... so cutte

;3

saashi samy chapter 3 . 9/25/2014
I LOVE THE CHAPTER

LEX IS FANTASTIC
SEDGE chapter 13 . 9/9/2014
This story is wonderful. I am hoping you continue! I want to learn about who the character in the slums is. I want to find out about what the elder is seeking on the ship. And your development of Lex and Scars relationship... Delicious! I am new here. Are there earlier chapters to this story?
AraelDranoth chapter 13 . 8/31/2014