Reviews for Scar, friend or foe PII
Soup chapter 13 . 7/29
Brilliantly written, and I can't wait to read more. Hope you haven't already forgotten about this fantastic story. It would be such a shame. Good luck. Kudos.
PotatoChippole chapter 13 . 6/24
I miss this story, My gooood.
Wonderful !
It's quite old story,I don't know the author would come back .But, i really want to ask a question.
Did you like Chinese wuxia fiction?
nighttheraven chapter 13 . 5/11
gahh! I love this story! I read it on adultfanfiction and I thought that was it till I saw a beloved story, when bats fall and I found you and I found more chapters. please update! pleasssee! 3
Agito fangking wanijima chapter 13 . 3/18
can't wait for another chapter
LadyNorth76 chapter 13 . 9/27/2015
Update soon!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/7/2015
Update please! Love the story and definitely want her to train with the Old One so she can become even more badass!
BlackHeart96 chapter 13 . 7/30/2015
I LOVE YOUR STORY! Especially how Scar and Lex where so oblivious to the fact that they liked each other. I can also see that Rave and Jet might be ending up as a couple, right? Well anyways, thank you so much for such a wonderful story. I wonder if Lex is going to end up pregnant though...
Traveling Muse chapter 13 . 7/7/2015
Please update soon! Don't let such a great story collect dust for too long...
Guest chapter 13 . 6/22/2015
Hi! I have been coming back to check if you have finished or posted here. Please please! Come back! You are amazing and I would love for this to continue! _
Aliyah chapter 13 . 6/12/2015
Baby come back! You can blame it all on me! I was wrong, and I can't live without reading the end! Pleas come back BlueBastard :'( I started reading this story in 6th grade (Scar, Friend of Foe? P1), and now I'm a junior in high school! Lol, please come back if you have not forgotten your password :))
tinedanzer chapter 13 . 5/9/2015
I truly hope you return to writing on this story soon. You have left so many unanswered questions! Who is Ahz'ruk and what did he do? What wad Zeera talking about? What will Dalantu do now that he has lost to Scar? I'm dying to know!
You are a masterful story teller and I have been enjoying your stories! I am normally a very slow reader, but I managed to burn through both parts of friend or foe in a mere two days! The authors notes are nearly add entertaining as the story itself!

Thank you so much for enriching my life by setting your immense talent and creativity! It is rare to find such an incredible writer on this site! You have inspired and entertained me!

-Shannon
Lexscar love chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
Pls pls pls can you continue the story . I know it's been about 2yrs but I still go to the website to see if you have updated it out of love and faith . So pls come back and continue
Aliyah chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
I wonder if this story will ever be completed :'(
Rush chapter 13 . 1/4/2015
GET BACK TO THE STORY PLEASE!