Reviews for Dirty Secrets
Electrafixion66 chapter 15 . 1/24/2010
Wonderful story, can't wait to read the next one!
Electrafixion66 chapter 14 . 1/24/2010
Sara and Catherine friends. Excellent.
Electrafixion66 chapter 12 . 1/24/2010
Probably not a surprise, but I love the way you have written Catherine.

And in an ode to the '80s, I am listening to Bauhaus. I used to have contempt for 'old' people who were stuck in music from decades past, but hey, it happens. Again in my defence, the last concert I went to was Breaking Benjamin and 30 Seconds to Mars. Though the one before that was Skinny Puppy. Other than a Primus concert in the 90s it was my fave concert ever. House of Blues in Chicago was smaller than I'd imagined, and first time in a long time I hadn't either been leaning up against the stage or up in a balcony, felt good to be pressd up against the writhing masses on all sides again, see, immaturity. ;) I was pissed I couldn't take my son though, HOB Nazis rabidly enforce their 21 and over policy.
Electrafixion66 chapter 9 . 1/24/2010
Great story. You coud so easily be be a professional writer.

The Stand was my favorite book for many, many years (I read it in '84) until I read Atlas Shrugged about 10 years ago, yes I know, very cliche, but a GREAT book. And no, I am not a republican (gag).

I also read Battlefield Earth in '84, it's the longest science fiction book ever written. I read it in 2 days. Those three books are my holy trinity. Oh how I love to read. ;)
Electrafixion66 chapter 5 . 1/24/2010
Wow, my daughter, Lindsey, was born in '87

I was 21. In my defence, since I figured you were pretty young cuz of your "she looked good for 40" comments, people usually think I'm in my early 30's. For some reason it annoys Lindsey when people think we're sisters, but heck, I've even had people think my son Hunter is my brother and he's 15. I'm pretty sure it's more that I exude immaturity though. Heh.
Electrafixion66 chapter 3 . 1/24/2010
So glad. :) Not boding well for Sara though.
Electrafixion66 chapter 2 . 1/24/2010
Yes! Innocence BETTER be ok. :-/
FRK921 chapter 15 . 2/1/2009
wow...small tears in my eye at how sweet they all were about this
GreenAlpaca chapter 15 . 4/5/2007
WOW! That's one of the best Sara fics I've ever read. Great writing.
Jackie O - for you just Jackie chapter 2 . 3/22/2007
Wow, I'm really glad I stumbled over that beautifully written story of yours. Made me stumble over all your other stories as well! :)

You're a gifted writer, I wish I had your talent, but my mission is just to make German students love German literature. We'll see how I succeed on that.

Once again I'm really sorry that I'm not really able to put my thoughts into a written text, it would be way easier to express myself in my mother-tongue.

And now I have to comment on your other stories as well, damn that will take some time... :)
Bridsta05 chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
This is an awesome story. I completely and utterly fell in love with it!

well done

xx
TVCrazed chapter 15 . 1/4/2007
THIS WAS A GREAT STORY.
El Gringo Loco chapter 15 . 7/16/2006
Having just reread the story it's excellent. Easily readable it covers the subject matter quite well without getting overly graphic. The disclaimers within the story were well done and appropriate. The discussion in the diner, complete with flashbacks was a rather creative way of telling things. This segment was better than most and showed a human side to both women that in real life could easily be the start of bonding. (I think that Sara's ongoing relationship with the SF police detective might make for interesting reading as well.) I look forward to reading more of this authors work.

Hats off to another ABGSR* type - *Anything but GSR
freak chapter 15 . 6/16/2006
WOW... that's all i can say... WOW...
SVUAddict chapter 15 . 6/3/2006
Hey, that was really good. I just wanted to tell you that I loved it even though it's been over for a little bit. I know I like getting revies for stories even though they're done. So I loved it. Great job.

*SVUAddict*