Reviews for By These Fists
Kage Husha chapter 37 . 4/8/2007
Cool. I like where you're going with this, though I am unsure about Tsunade's fate. I have a feeling she's gonna be killed. Yike. BTW, when does Naruto get a girlfriend? (I still think it should be Hinata).
JohnnyG chapter 37 . 4/8/2007
Nice chapter. Keep up the great work.

Best,

JohnnyG
weixuan18 chapter 36 . 4/5/2007
GREAT! Is it NaruSaku? PLZ MAKE IT SO! XDD
LachwenII chapter 36 . 4/5/2007
Shiny! I really like this story so far - will we be seeing more of Sasuke in the future? Team 7 will survive, right? *crosses fingers* Can't wait to read more!

Lachie
imgonnadie chapter 36 . 4/5/2007
Excellent story so far. Please do conitnue to write. I now eagerly await your next chapter.
KuroitsukiNoMai chapter 36 . 4/4/2007
haha! that part with jiraiya was funny! neways, great chapter! .

*tsukiko*
dragondancer123 chapter 36 . 4/4/2007
lol you always know how to make someone giggle at the end of a semi-serious chapter. I can't wait until they accually START the mission.
Kluger Sage chapter 36 . 4/3/2007
Nice I wonder what you have instored for us next hehe I like Kakashi method of shuting up Rin not bad lets see what blood bath you have us waiting for.
Jeefus chapter 36 . 4/3/2007
Hahahaha I loved this chapter. It was hilarious. First the part about the three medics getting after the guys, then Naruto's ability for manipulating jutsu's (I've always thought the hard it is the better the can do it, espeically better then others). I can't wait for what you put into parenthesis 'you'll see later' or something to that effect, Kakashi seeig Rin build up and him quickly tring to cut her off, and then Jaraiya. LOL it was a great chapter. However, I do hope Naruto's precious people live to see him become Rokudaime. OH I JUST REMEMBERED! I forgot Danzou is sosososososososos underestimating Naruto and his 12 companions. Oh I can't wait. Please update soon.
YumeTakato chapter 36 . 4/3/2007
-giggles- Great chapter. Woohoo for team flirting!
Monaki-cheung chapter 36 . 4/3/2007
great chappie! i luv it!hurry update 3
Blank402 chapter 36 . 4/3/2007
I wrote a longer review, but this website decided to screw me over and not let me submit it for some reason. So, let me give you the short version.

Jiraiya's line at the end is awesome. Great example of your awesome narrative style.

Naruto plus Sakura equals Romance? I'm not sure, I'm confused, but it doens't matter since Romance is the least of all things I read this fic for.

Kakashi is a sneaky, manly bastard.

'Konoha's Dozen Saints' has me giddy like a child for the future of this story. I'm guessing the 'Dozen' means Sauske is coming back? I'm not against it, I just hope you can pull it off well.

I'm jealous that your story is about the same age as mine, about the same length as mine, yet it seems like you've been able to get so much more done. Meh, I guess that's how things work out. I'm still loving this story, can't wait for more.
hercat chapter 36 . 4/3/2007
Dramatic and exciting. It's an interesting story. I'm very curious what things are like in Konoha right now.
Jaye chapter 36 . 4/3/2007
Nice chapter. Konoha's Dozen Saints, eh? Catchy name.
Lily Evans Potter Black Lupin chapter 36 . 4/3/2007
"About two inches above bridge of Orochimaru’s nose, right between his yeah, that was the spot, alright" love it, i love that sentence, mwuahaha, Jiraiya is gonna get serious!
710 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »