Reviews for By These Fists
InARealPickle chapter 25 . 7/20/2008
Three Cheers for Anko and Ibiki and poor but brave Iruka!

Couple of questions:

Did you make up the name Honoo Hanran

or does it actually mean something in Japanese?

and

Where is That back stabbing witch Shizune?

Did she travel with Tsunade to the treaty meeting or is she in Konoha working with Danzou
InARealPickle chapter 23 . 7/20/2008
WTF!

HOLY SH*T

That was completely unexpected!
Chibi Naru-chan chapter 13 . 7/20/2008
Shizune is ratting her out to the Elders?

I'm in complete shock!

That Witch!
Chibi Naru-chan chapter 10 . 7/20/2008
I love how you are slowly exposing the true Naruto behind the mask.

I didn't mention it earlier, but I really enjoyed it when Sakura thought about when she first realized Naruto wore a mask.

Also, I absolutely adore this mission you have cooked up.
derillianstone chapter 39 . 7/12/2008
Dreadfully sorry to hear about the loss of story information - I really like "By These Fists," and I was really hoping for the next chapter after that last cliffhanger.

I hope you recover soon!
Devil Hinata chapter 3 . 7/5/2008
Great story
the panda chapter 39 . 7/1/2008
I really enjoy this story so far even though the fights are particularly confusing. I do still enjoy the thought that you put into the fights so to make them more than "Naruto kicked Sasuke in the face." That kind of fight gets boring at an amazing rate. Please keep updating so I can keep reading.
fen chapter 38 . 6/27/2008
well, I just read through it all again, and I hope that you get around to updating. I want to know how it goes after this.
Xainae chapter 39 . 6/21/2008
Hey, great story :) I completely understand getting caught up in school - real life calls, ne? But I'm looking forward to when you update again. I'm intrigued by this "Battle Saints" twist you've put forth, as well as Danzou's rise to power. When you pulled in the kitsune civilization, I was kind of leery, but I see you're not gonna abuse it (don't get me wrong, I like the idea and how the scenario played out, I'm just glad you kept it small and didn't let the plot get wrapped up on it.) I've got more to say, probably, but I'm lazy? Heh. Good title, too.

Don't get too swamped there with the classwork. And make sure you've got backup files this time! (If I lost the novel I'm working on with all its background/plot files... I'd die. .
shadowstorm13 chapter 39 . 6/18/2008
awesome stroy i love it

BAD DANZOU

how could he

he took over konoha

awesome plot i love how you are completely original

i love this story plz continue!
daniel-san chapter 39 . 4/14/2008
I hope you update soon, I got into this story real quick and it honestly had me mesmorized until I finished it in one sitting. Please update.
kitsune chapter 39 . 2/23/2008
please update soon, this story is fantastic! I am curious as to what all of the pairings are gonna be, if you've figured that out, I'd love to know, if not then thats okay too!
kazenagi chapter 7 . 1/31/2008
i really like this story so far. the idea has been very original and quite interesting.
Darius Darkmon chapter 38 . 1/16/2008
Wow, nicely done. Very original, and so much conflict, something which is a rarity in Naruto fics where it's usually just "This is how Naruto would be if everything bad went good!"

I can see the 3 becoming the next Sannins, as that's obviously Canon, but I can see them becoming much more powerful considering Sasuke kills Orochimaru and he's only 15-16 and Naruto being the son of the Yondaime and having the most powerful Jutsu around.

But, the thing that throws a wrench in this is Naruto only being as powerful as the other 2 because he has the Kyuubi. Whose power is vastly underplayed, he destroyed the most powerful Village with neigh an effort, If Naruto ever went to 6 tails I would think he could destroy villages on his own. And if he's gaining the Kyuubi's chakra, (who is made of it) He's going to have virtually unlimited chakra, to the point that full scale battles wouldn't exhaust him.

I would think without the Kyuubi he's as strong as the others, with it he's at least slightly more powerful.

Jiraiya is Canon wise the most powerful of the Sannin...I don't understand how the 2 Sannin together could be having this much trouble with Orochimaru. Jiraiya himself could probably do it, if Itachi and Kisames fear of him is anything to go by.

Great fic, excellent writing and combat, what's up with that sword Naruto got? And the Kitsunes techniques?

Keep up the good work.