Reviews for By These Fists
stardragon chapter 39 . 12/22/2007
GOOD JOB! I like your pacing and plot lines. This is a truly nice epic. I think character development and plot development are more important than pairings (especially considering the ages and emotional scars of the kids). I hope you don't give up on this big project, I really do enjoy this story. Happy Holidays!
magicslifer chapter 39 . 12/22/2007
Oh my! I started this in the morning and read almost through the day! This is most assuredly one of the best I've read recently and by recently I mean in this year! It just seems to flow perfectly. I do have one question though, where is Shizune in all this? Did she stay in Konoha when Danzou took command, or is she in Suna/Battle of the Sound at this point?
WolfeChilde chapter 39 . 12/20/2007
Plz update soon
Kibou32 chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
I've been meaning to review your story ever since I read it on thursday last week, but I kind of forgot the name of the story. So.. sorry.

Well here's my critique.

It was a good story up until chapter 9 or 10 when you totally blew things out of proportion. I acknowledge the fact that this is a fanfiction, but you lost yourself in another sort of idea that made the story loose its appeal. And in some points you mis-spelled words and forgot about grammar... it was a serious turn off.
Emron The Dragon King chapter 35 . 12/4/2007
You should make A Summoning Contrack with

Graboids, Sherikers & AssBlasters from Tremors & ether give it to Jiraiya, Naruto or Gaara after all it would sound like the kind of Summoning Contrack the Kazekage would have Hell I'm surpised no one thought of it yet.
MiseryluvsDeath chapter 39 . 12/3/2007
Question, what pairing is this truly.
BOB chapter 15 . 12/3/2007
wow good job. I really like your characterization of Gai. You did good with showing his 'shinobi' side. too many fic's forget that all the characters, notably the jonin, while they do have personalities, are or were, also at one piont weapons. Trained to be emotionless, human weapons. anyway nice.
u-jin chapter 38 . 12/3/2007
what's with you and momentum? srsly
TheOtaku Akatsuki chapter 39 . 12/3/2007
oh man i hate it when that happens!
Gohan Zero chapter 39 . 12/3/2007
Glad to see you back hope to see an update soon.
Eternal Cosmos chapter 39 . 12/3/2007
Hi!

If you've lost your info on the Naruto crew (bloodlines abilities, techniques, perso info, etc...) I suggest you to go to to get it back, if you don't already know the site. It's completely filled with accurate information about all the people in Narutoverse, ninja or not. I wish you luck in school!

Eternal Cosmos
necro-wulf chapter 39 . 12/3/2007
Sorry to here about your computer.

Totally looking forward to teh next update though, and I'm gald that you didn't abbandon such a great story(even though some people wouldn't blame you after that hit).

I repect the commitment you've shown to your narrative.
Helafol chapter 38 . 11/29/2007
Wow, cliffy...again. Update soon please.
badjuju chapter 38 . 11/25/2007
dude, the review before was the 6th review! 6! thats some bad juju. very bad juju.
Dono the Stonemage chapter 38 . 11/19/2007
hot dang, what a good story. me likes the history book inserts, it adds drama and keeps you reading with excitment. i also liked the title you gave to kuranai(sp) lady of the veil. thats bad arse.

please update this story.

peace