Reviews for By These Fists
Sailor Pandabear chapter 38 . 11/19/2007
interesting... will Sasuke and Naruto team up against Sai or will they all be fighting each other? What about the others?
nautikitti chapter 38 . 11/18/2007
awsome
Raptor2001 chapter 38 . 11/17/2007
i hate you for evil cliffhanger !
Brick Elite chapter 3 . 11/16/2007
Doesn't make sense... Orochimaru says Tsunade developed a universal antidote... why not use it on Sakura?
NobodiesHiiro chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
bit confusing but good all the same
MechenManachewagan chapter 38 . 9/29/2007
I gotta say this is a good fan fic. The storyline is actually pretty plausible, given whats happened in the anime and manga recently.
snowecat chapter 38 . 9/19/2007
Wow, this is really fantastic. I've spent all day reading this. So, Shizune is a spy for Danzou, never would have figured it. That's gotta rankle with Tsunade. Those who followed Danzou after the village is retaken, what will become of them? Will you kill Sai, he really doesn't know any better. He's been totally brainwashed to follow orders.

Kakashi getting it on with Rin was great. I loved the first time she pinned him to the wall. Your character interaction hasbeen phenominal. Watch your spelling, you're missing a couple letters here and there. Nothing major, but enough to be noticed by us spelling Nazi. Hope you update soon.
thegentrygmail.com chapter 38 . 9/12/2007
Yay i like it
AznPuffyHair chapter 38 . 8/15/2007
yummie... things are good. The battle at interesting and the hints u drop are fun to try and figure out (which i haven't yet...)

Anyway, good job again on the whole story. I do hope there are more humor, but begger can't be chooser. Oh, and u are ignoring some of the more minor charaters as well as some of the rookie nine. For example, u don't do much with the Ino-Shika-Cho (save for the Shika part) and there is one thing missing: the Ichiruka Raman! No naruto fic is a naruto fic without them!

Well, that's all i can think of at the moment... Oh, then there is the detail with the Dozen Saints. I wonder why they are called such.

UPDATE SOON!.
Alis Volat Propris chapter 38 . 8/4/2007
wow...intense...you can tell this story took a crap load of your time and alot of forethought and explanation into each of the moves. You have a philosophy about each of their techniques don't you? It's been a fascinating read to look at what you've got to say about their moves and to follow the story line through. I liked how you went through each of the characters not just focusing solely on team seven persay. It was interesting hoe you brought rin into the picture although I'm still not sure what to think about it. Gara is simply amazing, kage or no. I'm glad you for one utilized him to offer amnesty and I must say I liked the idea of Tsunade and her forces having to fight to get Konoha back. Your story has turned into an epic now. Battle saints are amazing! I love the term. Alas, I must say, to have finally made it through 38 chapters, you left it on one crappy cliffhanger ( I was very sad to come to the end of this. Is there hope for an update or am I kidding myself and consoling myself with delusions? Thanks for the read
Scarecrowqueen chapter 38 . 7/25/2007
You melted my brain with the awesomeness, and those little bits of foreshadowing? Brilliant. *favorites story*
no-blood-in-my-veins chapter 38 . 7/23/2007
Lovely story, I really hope you update soon. What's going to happen to Sai?
Viridian chapter 38 . 7/15/2007
Ah, Sasuke didn't believe Naruto (. Oh well. I guess he's further gone than I thought.

And Sai! Is Sai really going to fight Sasuke and Naruto? (

And I'm looking forward to the exploits of the other rookies Team Gai, although I can see that that would be a massive amount of work. A detailed historical account-style description would work nicely, even.

Anyway, I enjoyed reading your story. I like how you've developed the strengths of the main characters in a relatively believable manner (no sudden emergence of bloodlines and that sort of thing). I'm looking forward to reading more.
Viridian chapter 37 . 7/15/2007
Oh YEAH! Tell 'im, Naruto! Tell him how foolish he was to take the path he chose! Okay, even if he decided not to act on Itachi's instigation about the mangekyou sharingan ...

Anyway, I'm rather astounded by the amount of effort you've put into detailing fight choreography. Great job.
Viridian chapter 35 . 7/15/2007
Oh my ... massively destructive sennin vs sennin battles are so much fun. It's good that they both of them are getting a bit of a workout. Like you pointed out, Tsunade's really been out of practice for a good few years.
710 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »