Reviews for By These Fists
LeweL chapter 3 . 5/11/2006
GO Naruto go kick some names and take some arse
The warmth of the Afterglow chapter 3 . 5/11/2006
Oh, let me guess, hes gonna ask the kyuubi right? what else would he do to get that pervert to need to protect him? Your writngs good and you left just enough of a hint. perfect. I think ill favor this... GR im being to bah sounding! x3 mwahahahahahahaha1!1! i wounder how many people read these like i do before they read the fic? im such an ass for makeing such a spoiler. forgive me.
HeWhoWalksTheEarth chapter 3 . 5/11/2006
If chapter 3 is going to set the tempo for the rest of the story, I can follow that. If its a mix between the Prologue and this chapter, I'll be hard pressed to. I think you are heading in a good direction. I'll follow.
full-metal-sousuke chapter 3 . 5/11/2006
that was a good start. update soon. i wonder what naruto is going to plan
Metal Dragoon chapter 3 . 5/11/2006
Hey Andi, sup? Man, it's been a while, huh? Glad to see you back in the saddle and writing again!

This has some seriously good writing so far, and I expect to see it only improve over time. A little short, true, but her, still pretty kickass! I can't wait to see what happens next man, even though I'm more of a NaruHina fan, I've run across a few good NaruSaku stories, and I think could be one of them.
710 | « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48