Reviews for On a Rainy Day
Gundam Zero chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
Its terrific! Please finish it. i am a big Relena and Heero fan.
Genkai Lady chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
AW! SO CUTE! I liked it! I hope you write more- there aren't many fics like yours!
Relena Yui chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
KAWAII! KAWAII! KAWAII! I love this story. It's soo sweet, lots and lots of fluffiness. ::feels all happy and fuzzy inside:: I read this a few years back, butI'm not sure if I ever reviewed it, better late than never _
Chibi Legolas by myself at the moment chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
Awww... that was soooo cute! I live for 1xR fics like these, but they're often hard to come across in perfection. Good thing I found yours _
Fino chapter 1 . 3/10/2002
that was really sweet like the washing of hair
Rose Potter4 chapter 1 . 2/27/2002
I love it and it was the power of love that was makeng her move
Lit Tenshi chapter 1 . 1/6/2002
I really do love that story, it just keeps getting better every time I read it
Relena Yuy chapter 1 . 12/28/2001
Please write another chapter!
beautiful.dreamer chapter 1 . 9/9/2001
Wow!...This is so romantic! You know what, this made me think about the movie "Ghost" (Not so sure why, though ::sweatdrop::). Anyway, I really like the part when Heero/Hiro wrote 'I love you, Relena Peacecraft" in the steamed covered mirror! That was really romantic and made me feel so W.A.F.F! Great job, and awesome ficcy! Ja!
Yoshi chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
Very romantic, I would never except it from myself!

Very creative!

Keep Up The Good Work!
f U n N i E b O n E s 2K chapter 1 . 6/25/2001
Wow! That was great! Good job!
Lanen chapter 1 . 4/3/2001
I like it! You should write another one with them at there wedding!
merle chapter 1 . 2/11/2001
that was a very good story.
Meelo Yuy chapter 1 . 2/10/2001
I read every kind of story don't I? It's very, very, very, very, VERY ummm... cute! Yeah, that's gthe ticket! (Sorry, diclaimer, I do not own that line. I just use it every five seconds trying to remember who says that.) AKA, ahhh, it's tooo *bleep* adorable!
Beautiful Fighter Sailor Goddess chapter 1 . 1/17/2001