Reviews for The Heart of the Matter
1412 karasu chapter 19 . 11/15/2013
Well, despite the fact that his somebody isn't Reno, I loved this fic! Good job!
Lita Snow chapter 19 . 3/19/2013
Heeheeeheee I really enjoyed this. You made Kairi a very worthwhile character and I am supremely pleased with that. And the Axel-Reno thing was very good too. I love it _
KStormblade chapter 19 . 1/30/2013
This ending just made my day! I loved the story, especially how you turned Axel into Reno. It just makes sense that they would be part of each other.
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 9 . 5/20/2012
jack sparrow doesnt have blonde hair. its black/dark brown.
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 8 . 5/20/2012
honestly... i dont think that Saix would act this way. I think that he is out of character. i mean after all, he and Axel were friends when they were Somebodies.
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 4 . 5/20/2012
saix doesnt have yellow teeth.
hararo chapter 19 . 9/4/2010
Still my favourite fanfic ever. :')
kenokosan chapter 19 . 6/5/2009
so in a way axel is with kairi, but w/ his somebody,any way gr8 job!
Silver Midnights chapter 19 . 12/6/2008
Can I Love You Foreveer? 3

I love it! How you made it all fit together- it's great, nice job!
Serenity Komoshiro chapter 19 . 6/20/2008
Oh my Gawd! I can't believe this! I love your writing style and the plot behind the entire thing! I recently got into this pairing (like last night at 3am after playing KH2 for God knows how long) and I must say,...this thing is better than sliced bread!

God, I wish you would write more on this lovely couple (and the Sora Rikuness in the background...was just flippin' awesome!). Great work!
RenegadeWonder26 chapter 16 . 2/13/2008
That was freaking hot! okay...that I just connected the whole "hot" thing with Axel. Yes, I'm rather corny.

Totally awesome and pure talent went into this. Faving it as we speak.
Illusional Cupcake chapter 19 . 11/23/2007
This was such a sweet story :D I liked how you supported the whole 'Reno is Axel's Somebody' theory. Though I was sad that it wasn't EXACTLY Axel :(

anyway, AkuKai is a couple that is in desperate need of attention and promotion. I hope you make more AkuKai stories.
Steph chapter 19 . 8/7/2007
This was great! i couldn't stop reading it! excellent job!
teachmetodance chapter 19 . 8/5/2007
was an awesome story and i think that you should make a sequel or something like that!
soraloveskairi159 chapter 19 . 6/19/2007
thats sick! omfg! soraXriku is disgusting! most ppl on earth like the girlsXguys couples and soras not gay! rawr! yelled one crazed fan girl