Reviews for Night of the Living Dead
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
ROFL! That was great. Very funny.
Saffygirl chapter 1 . 1/27/2009

This is my first Jake 2.0 fic and I really enjoyed it!
Farrahmack chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Oh no Greggo I liked it though
Kin Pandun chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
LOVE this fic. Very cute oneshot. I especially liked the speculating at the end, it was amusing.

Thanks for writing,

gatogirl1 chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Yay...there was a Jake 2.0 marathon on today, so I thought I'd peruse the fanfic selection...

Hoorah! I've not yet met a CSI crossover that I didn't like...I love how the group can be integrated into so many different scenarios with all the different shows/universes. Jake's reaction was well done too _ All cutely apologetic and such. I wonder if he does conduct electricity to an greater extent...

Anywho, thanks for the fic! Well done!
Riyshn chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Looks good.
Bacard chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
I really liked your story: the fandoms, the characters, the conversation, the title, the summary, the beginning and the end... I liked it, and I think it's just as long as it should be.

It's a really nice job!
Peregrine2 chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Way to go. I don't know CSI at all, but I found this highly entertaining. These crossovers you do are great.
Queen of the Shadylands chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
Okay I liked that crossover. Poor Jake I bet he was embarrassed. I loved the way you ended it with them all guessing what Jake was. I so wanted them to have hidden a piece of evidence or blood work and discover the nanites, Oh well. Well Done.
Marcus Rowland chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
Nice! Hope youll consider doing more CSI crossovers.