Reviews for High School Mishappenings
SincerelyyYourss chapter 24 . 8/6/2014
Love it !
sandomky chapter 24 . 1/2/2014
Nice you should make urlich say i love you to yumi again
EscapetoMusic chapter 24 . 1/24/2011
Please finish! I absolutely love it so far! Keep writing!
Guranteed chapter 4 . 9/5/2009
i like being lazybut im making an exception cause im like giddy joy
ForeverBetween chapter 24 . 7/16/2009
LOVED IT! Just make the last chaps just as great!
sweetheart100 chapter 24 . 7/16/2009
Nice Chapter :)

Please update soon!
animeaddict2323232 chapter 24 . 7/3/2009
I completly understand from my personal experiences that authors do outgrow characters and want to move on to better things. On the other hand, I'm still a huge Ulrich and Yumi fan. I'm glad you updated and that the chapter was good. I play soccer so I totally understood that part...but the best part was def the ending with Ulrich and Yumi. I'm upset that there will only be a few more chapters but I'm glad ur finishing the story and not leaving ur readers waiting for more...

Ever since code lyoko ended, the archive has been going slowly and no one has been doing any really entertaining UY story. I can def say that this is one of my favorite stories of all time. (Another being Flirting Doesnt Come A Long Way) Thanks so much for writing this. You are truly my inspiration for writing stories so I was ectastic when you said I helped you start writing! Come up with a cute ending plz! :-)

MissAmbearable chapter 20 . 7/2/2009
O.O i liked it! i havent made any fanfictions,yet im thinking about it but i luved this chapter,i luv this story so far..

i cant relate to th story that much but i like it so far anyway.
azn dreamer xD chapter 24 . 7/1/2009
hey! :D so, it looks like you beat me hahaha :'D

this is such a great chapter. your writing has improved a lot, and it was really enjoyable to read! great job and update soon (:

Japanese-Fanatic chapter 24 . 7/1/2009
wow it's been a while since i read any Code Lyoko stories. It took me a few minutes to picture the characters right. Awesome chapter and I can't wait to see what happens at the Christmas party! Update soon!

TwinkieTUTUS chapter 24 . 7/1/2009
haha wonderful! no, the soccer wasn't an overdose. though i'm not quite sure... did justina trip yumi backwards or roundhouse kick her to the head? idk. but wonderful chapter! i'm sad its almost over. the yumi/ulrich part at the end was adorable. update soon please!
yumi ishiyama chapter 23 . 12/31/2008
. .pls

your story is great i cant wait for the next chapter.