Reviews for Rewrite
TimeSeerStudios chapter 5 . 11/16/2013
That was absolutely fantastic. I was laughing uncontrollably during the entire thing, no joke. Ha, if only there was an animator that would actually make all the on-screen parts just for the hilarity of how confusing it would actually be to watch... Well aside from the fourteen hour flashback LOL That ending was fabulous too, and Benson was downright hilarious... XD It's rather understandable why he'd want some screen-time, since the poor guy only got like 10 minutes as it was. Well, at least he didn't get blown up this time, eh? Anyway, that was a fun read and the idea was very interesting.
Dixie C Jones chapter 5 . 11/7/2013
Can I write a companion story of just consisting of the onscene parts?
ShadowLDrago chapter 5 . 3/22/2013
LOL! This was wierd, not sure if I like this or the orignal FMA script better... Oh well
FarGreenCountrySwiftSunrise chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
This is the most crack-tastic thing I have ever read. Brilliant.
nosrepa chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
"Shocked silence flew around the table several times before hitting a tree and dying an ignominious death."

That's literally the best sentence ever written. You rock
queenusagi chapter 5 . 10/4/2012
I couldn't stop laughing oh my god.
sapphireswimming chapter 5 . 9/7/2012
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Thank you so much for writing this. I needed some good crack. And this was the best.
sapphireswimming chapter 4 . 9/7/2012
HEHE. Is there any chance that I'm adopted?

The universe hates me.

Start the mindless chanting!

This is so funny. XD
sapphireswimming chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
Aha, yes. *wipes tear*
sapphireswimming chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
Haha. The who what wwhere why when passages ending in wrenches were very funny. As were the flashbacks. XD
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Aha, this is pretty hilarious. I like the idea a lot and you use the perfect phrases to convey just how breaking the fourth wall this is.
DarkestTruth chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Lust/Ed!?
TROLOLOLO
DO WANT.
AlchemistofSilver chapter 5 . 4/7/2012
That was a kind of mindscrew at the end, but awesome.
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 5 . 2/25/2012
Woohoo! The scriptwriter was defeated for all eternity!
Mage of Hope chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I laughed when Ed conviced the others