Reviews for Bloody McLaggen
J. Jamie Dupane chapter 2 . 3/25
The Ending Paragraph sucked...
As in sucked real bad...
SaintClaire chapter 2 . 9/11/2014
Top job. Interesting seeing Dean so jeleaous of Harry.
SaintClaire chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Hehehe, I like the metaphor at the top comparing reviews and Christmas. nice one. Like what you've done so far, you managed to switch POV's well without confusion. I really like that, because I love seeing how far out of proportion people get when they view things from different sides. Good job! You'll get your review for the second chapter tomorrow, because I'm going to bed now.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
Very good, your a really good writer.
azerjaban chapter 2 . 2/11/2014
This was so very well written. I honestly couldn't tell your parts from JKs when you did Harry 's point of view.

Great job!
nayin17 chapter 2 . 9/20/2013
i dont like dean but never hated him unlike cho lol...h/g forever
StayGold4ever chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
This was brilliant! You write Ginny very well. I've been looking for a story about this for ages, and it was so well written! The fight between Ginny and Dean was great. Keep writing :)
Winky chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
Its wonderful! You write all the characters really well. I like How you stick with the story but add your own twists and stories as well, its great!
FangirlBitch chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
I loved this story! half blood prince is probably one of favorite all time books, because of all the flirting and interactions. I love reading missing HBP moments, and you just made my day!
okok123 chapter 2 . 2/8/2011
Oh my gosh, you're an amazing writer! I'm kinda in love with you 3
TimeIsGalleons chapter 2 . 2/6/2011
That was really very good. I could see all of this happening in the book. It was well in character and amusing as well. I liked how you threw bits of Hermione and Ron's relationship in there. As odd as it sounds, I could really see Hermione doodling things like that in the margins of her parchment. Terrific job! :)
PhoenixWytch chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
Aw... I wanted to see Ginny hex McLaggen and Dean!

Thanks for writing.
Kate chapter 2 . 10/22/2010
Spot on characterization of Ron and Ginny. Liked the sparring between Ginny and Hermione over their respective crushes. Very cute story.
nerdify chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
That was nicely done. Seriously, I love all your Harry/Ginny stories. They're just epic.
randomchibi23 chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
lol i love the end. Especially ridiculous...This was great loved it, love your stories...;)
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »