Reviews for Behind Flames
Kingess chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Well, I'm all weepy now. Not really. But I did get a little teary eyed. This was really amazing. It made me smile, which is weird, but it did.
Hillside Dancing On chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
Cod, I can never get enough Axel deathfics. They hurt so good. Good going on the brief memory of Axel and Roxas's more "intimate" moments. They were tasteful and incredibly hot.
Sketch chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
T_T That was beautiful. Sad, and made me want to go do a new game all over again to relive the good times, but still wonderful. Poor Axel never got to really say goodbye...

Anyway I've been reading your Sushi XI as well, and I loved that too, so I'm going to fav this, watch you, and fav sushi too.

Keep up the wonderful writing! More Axel and Roxas fics are always a great thing _

~SLS
Ryan-Ookami chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
Wow! That was awesome...it was really well written and sweetly thoughtful. I particularily liked how you described Axel's final attack, very interesting. Really good story.

~Ry

(ps. they pwn me too...I wouldn't have it any other way.)
DemonSurfer chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
It was awesome-sauce.
Litwolf chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
Aw! That was sweet! I loved Axel's memories as he was dying. Really good!
Garangel chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
That was good, but your rating is TOTALLY OFF! I mean if you have the "f" word in your story, you might want to rate it T for Teens! K means for ages 9 and up! Sorry if I sound rude, but I'm pointing out something VERY IMPORTANT!