Reviews for The Visit
Caricature of a Witch chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Wow. This is really kind of awesome... Wonderful idea, really! I can totally imagine Ivy giving Harley's sister that poison stuff to get at the Joker... (since he surely wouldn't let Ivy herself kiss him, nor would she want to.) And I can totally imagine Harley losing it when she finds out... she won't be happy that her best friend tried to kill her Puddin'...
Amazing work!
EatMyBrains chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
This was fantastic I really enjoyed it! Nice work :)
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Hoodd chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Haha, Joker so deserved it!:D I loved the story, good job! Sequel would be awesome!
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
damn very well written. and I love the hints to let us know who it was at the end ] as much as i love the Joker, Harley should stay with Ivy. great story!
Shekiah Rosay chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Whoah! Awesomely complicated. :)

And I LOVE your Joker. I laughed out loud at some of the stuff he was saying. Then we he changed all of a sudden to get all manipulative...

CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
A great story. Very good.
JuleznStuffs chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
That was amazing. LOVED the twist. I also love the exploration of Harley's family. I beg for a sequel!
morph chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
This story is awesome. I loved the twist at the end. Well done.
andaere chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Wow! This is such a great story. It's well-written and in character - you really understood how good the Joker was at twisting people's minds.

I love the plot idea, and it was so... twisty! xD

Great job.
harleyQdoll chapter 1 . 10/5/2008

its amazingly great

bravo :]
WildBubblesRoam chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Oh! That was lovely! Every word of it! Thank you for the great read!
GinaDace chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Pretty bad ass. Poor Mistah J... I think Harley would be livid if she knew about that! Mina and Harley are very similar. You know what I'm referring to.
Caleigho chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Written with a very dark grace, and a very, very wonderful twist. I love it when the villian gets his own. Great job.
gh chapter 1 . 6/11/2008