Reviews for Roommates
aprilbabyapril chapter 1 . 8/20
I loved this fanfiction it was awesome and I read this on my 3ds I'm gonna read roomates 2 later but any thing that you wrote is awesome
Miriam chapter 12 . 8/3
this is amazing and so realistic about it would go down I loved everthing and it was made so well
Miguel chapter 12 . 7/28
love it
Wolfie510 chapter 1 . 6/13
OMG! This story was soo cute!
I couldn't stop reading it!
(Ps. I loved the end of chapter 7.)
So far this made me cry and laugh
That end tho so cute omg
AHHHHH! OH MY CRIED SO MANY TIMES WHILE READING THIS!
*SQUEALS*
CUTE MOMENT. DYING
loverfanficsgirl1 chapter 12 . 12/16/2014
Although, I didn't get that strong feel when I read your story (I always do but I guess I should lay off bbrae for a while... I just read it too much), it was still a job well done, nevertheless. ;)
KarasuAo chapter 12 . 12/14/2014
The feels! ;A; very well done.
DearDreadful chapter 12 . 12/5/2014
Oh wow the ending so beautiful I just loved it. It was so magical that I thought that I might cry
Rose96 chapter 12 . 10/3/2014
This is one of the best BBRAE fan-fictions I have read. It doesn't correlate with the comics, but it's a wonderful story all it's own. I loved reading this! Keep up the great work!
Chase chapter 12 . 9/21/2014
Finally have raven admit she loves him, and he gets smacked by a car. XD Here i pictured some super romantic (and maybe even frisky stuff) filling the next chapter, but no. Car smack. Lol, very well written. You really have talent .
Marcus Red chapter 12 . 9/15/2014
Wonderful story, absolutely realistic and with so many inside jokes I nearly burst with laughter. The love feels so real and the writing style is so true to the characters that I can't help but give this one a five out of five.