Reviews for Roommates
Rodriguezerick23 chapter 12 . 2/7
not bad of a story I give it 7 on a scale of 1 to 10
Krusher chapter 1 . 1/1
Your like the first author I've seen who remembered Beast Boy has a huge inheritance.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/4/2016
No flames needed. This story was perfect. Its alot happier than other moving out of the T-tower fics.
PeaceandluvBBRAE chapter 10 . 9/2/2016
"Listen to your heart, when he's calling for you! Listen to your heart, before you tell him goodbye! Listen to your heart mmmmm. I dont know where ur going and I dont know why. Listen to your heart. Before. You tell him goodbyeeeeee." WHAT THE HELL! THIS SONG CAME ON RIGHT WHEN I WAS READING THIS! IT FITS IT PREFECTLY. BTW IM ON 10! BUT THATS SO FUNNY AND WEIRD CAUSE THAT SONG FITS THIS PREFECTLY XD. ANYBODY KNOW THAT SONG? Whatever. ON TO 11 EVEN THOUGH THIS IS MY SECOND TIME READING IT! I HATE 99.1 FOR PUTTING LOVE SONGS WHEN I READ BBRAE! ARGH! Right now "OH I SWEAR TO YOU ILL BE THERE FOR YOU. THERES A SHY GUY BLAH BLAH. WHEN UR MOVING EVERYTHING IS GROOVY. OH I SWEAR TO YA. ILL BE THERE FOR YA BLAH BLAH BLAH!" Thats what was on right after the first song. Like, wtf?!
abillionfandoms chapter 8 . 9/2/2016
Great fanfic! I was thinking you could maybe do a sequel where they have a fight because BB kissed another girl or something?
PeaceandluvBBRAE chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
I LOVED THIS STORY. MY FIRST FANFICTION READ AND I COULDNT BE HAPPIER*cries*
Kitera chapter 12 . 8/9/2016
Thanks, I'm crying now.. I DIDNT NEED THOSE TEARS ANYWAY SNIFF
Omg chapter 12 . 7/19/2016
I am in love with this story make a continuing series PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAASE!
jazzbear101 chapter 12 . 7/6/2016
OMFG I LOVED THIS! SO CUTEEE
Lord Mushroom Kat chapter 12 . 7/7/2016
I am now, officially, dead. Death by shipping. What a beautiful way to die.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/2/2016
Awwwwwww
VICKY chapter 12 . 5/9/2016
OMG!please make more and how thye had kids and star with rich(richard) please i want all ur perfect stories this is the best fanfiction i ever read -_-
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2016
cool story!
Andres chapter 12 . 4/6/2016
Awesome story
Guest chapter 12 . 3/28/2016
I really loved this story! Please continue your writing and I love your version of the bb/rae pairing so please continue writing about them! :)