Reviews for Roommates
AHHHHH! OH MY CRIED SO MANY TIMES WHILE READING THIS!
*SQUEALS*
CUTE MOMENT. DYING
loverfanficsgirl1 chapter 12 . 12/16/2014
Although, I didn't get that strong feel when I read your story (I always do but I guess I should lay off bbrae for a while... I just read it too much), it was still a job well done, nevertheless. ;)
KarasuAo chapter 12 . 12/14/2014
The feels! ;A; very well done.
DearDreadful chapter 12 . 12/5/2014
Oh wow the ending so beautiful I just loved it. It was so magical that I thought that I might cry
Rose96 chapter 12 . 10/3/2014
This is one of the best BBRAE fan-fictions I have read. It doesn't correlate with the comics, but it's a wonderful story all it's own. I loved reading this! Keep up the great work!
Chase chapter 12 . 9/21/2014
Finally have raven admit she loves him, and he gets smacked by a car. XD Here i pictured some super romantic (and maybe even frisky stuff) filling the next chapter, but no. Car smack. Lol, very well written. You really have talent .
Marcus Red chapter 12 . 9/15/2014
Wonderful story, absolutely realistic and with so many inside jokes I nearly burst with laughter. The love feels so real and the writing style is so true to the characters that I can't help but give this one a five out of five.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/15/2014
Really good
00cLosetFreak00 chapter 12 . 8/10/2014
Ok, a little short but otherwise awesome.
Kisa Sohma chapter 12 . 8/6/2014
You r awesome the story is so cool and nice I wish you want will write a sequel
RavenSerendipity chapter 12 . 7/3/2014
You really are good at this! I laughed out loud at this part and got a lot of weird looks from my parents and siblings...

("A problem?" asked Starfire. "Please, what is the matter? You were most happy yesterday."

"Gar dropped a bomb on me," said Raven sighing.

"He did what?" asked Starfire shocked. "He has blown you up? Are you alright? How big was this bomb?")
Guest chapter 12 . 6/21/2014
Awww cute story
Guest chapter 12 . 6/19/2014
That was AWESOME! (Though I DO think anything related to bbrae is awesome) this is one of the really good stories!