Reviews for Truth's Declared
Great chapter 21 . 1/19
This is an interesting concept. But I feel that some things are missing. Some explanations and tying loose ends. Looking forward to more!
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 12 . 12/29/2014
Clockwork actually has BLUE skin, and PURPLE robe. You had it back to front, lol. But it's cool.

Hehe. By this point, I can't help but laugh at how bipolar Danny's being. XD.
Amazed chapter 21 . 9/27/2014
Oh my gods. This is amazing.
Spidey2 chapter 21 . 6/18/2014
wow! awesome story! loved it!
Guest chapter 21 . 8/7/2013
You made me cry at the and
Guest chapter 21 . 6/3/2013
this is what the final episode should've been like (Danny Phantom the movie).
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
best story I've read on , if not ever
Minilopsided chapter 21 . 12/25/2012
I like it. What did happen to Danny? Oh well, post sequel soon, please!
coopt98 chapter 21 . 2/21/2012
i can not put into words how awesome this story is. So, i have nothing else to say but one word;

GhostlyButterfly chapter 21 . 8/22/2011
Awesome story! I was not expecting that dark turn around the middle, especially since the earlier chapters were more humorous. Nonetheless, very well written! :D
jeanette9a chapter 21 . 8/20/2011
Wow that was amazing!
TooAwesome4Words chapter 21 . 5/11/2011
I nearly cried during that last chapter...

That was a great ending btw. It made me sad though D: I must go read fanfics! I really wanna see a fanfic where Walker arrests Danny again so he can serve his thousand years (plus the extra rules he broke). And comes to arrest him in the middle of class. But I can't find any like that :( phooey. *goes to read fanfics*

I'm all rambly!
Danny Phantom Phanatic chapter 21 . 2/4/2011
this story was really great though i can't say that i liked the ending, yes Danny did go out as a hero and so did all the other ghosts, but Danny died! And i am more for the happy endings. But that doesn't mean i didn't think that this story was really good it was kinda like the ending to Edward Scissorhands. It also made me start to cry to, so good job on the story.
Madigan Keen chapter 13 . 8/25/2010
Why would he hide his power in stuff that belongs to his enemies?
Jiyle chapter 21 . 5/5/2010
So Danny only goes around invisible now? This is an awesome story