Reviews for Xwing: Betrayal
Sachita chapter 30 . 4/9
Somehow it doesn't want me to log in today, so oh well...Great new updates :) ! The scenes between Tycho and Wedge were intense and hard to read...poor Tycho and poor Wedge, too. Also, Hobbie and Wes just seem eager to take part in the dramatics- It seems that they're all falling apart at a time when they need it least. I can't help but hope that my own suspicions regarding the spy are unfounded. Wes has spoken my mind, but I hope I am wrong ;) And on another note, thank you for the reply! As a writer myself, I can understand that it is frustrating not to get much feedback...but I appreciate your story very much, sp please go on soon! Best from Germany, Julia
innail chapter 30 . 4/8
Oh yes, Corran, the squadrons falling apart, so let's start keeping SECRETS from each other, at a time when there's a spy... that's gonna end real well. At least make sure all the old guard (save maybe Wedge) are aware...
Sachita chapter 28 . 4/7
Oh, and I didn't think you would continue that quickly! At least Wedge is talking again and at least he's back to doing something. I feel so sorry for him. Losing a loved one, in whatever way, is maybe the worst thing that happens in life. Great update! I am looking forward to more. The talk about the spy was frightening though, I hope my suspicions are unfounded...Kudos to you!
Sachita chapter 26 . 4/7
I never imagined you really would update, all the more thrilled I am to see an update to this lovely story. Poor Wedge, how is he going to cope? And what will Tycho do now? Write more soon, please! Beautifully-written chapter, I am eager for more!
gizmo1204 chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
I know I'm late to the party, but this story is amazing and I'm dying to find out what happens to Wes. Will you be finishing/continuing?
Agent ERA chapter 19 . 10/30/2011
Gosh, what a terrible ending! Aghh, please update sooon...
Sachita chapter 19 . 12/3/2010
Hi! I dearly hope you manage to update the story soon again (-: It's wonderfully-written and it's so rare to find fics about the Rogues. I am not sure how I could have missed this story of yours because it's really fabulous. And oh, Hobbie, he's in for a dressing down! I loved the line with the "mating rituals" and Hobbie's reaction to it.

Please update this great story soon again! You would make my day.

Have a great weekend,

Sachita
Nikara chapter 19 . 7/25/2010
These stories are great! I hope that you continue writing them- you've got the characterization down, and I desperately need to know what is going on in that first chapter!
Demon28 chapter 7 . 11/24/2009
Oh Wow! You've continued this story! I had just about given up on an update. I loved "X-Wing Ambush" and started reading this one but there was no update!

"Snoopy Dance" in process!

I've got alot of reading to catch up on the story. Don't know how I missed this update!

Will write more later; have to go feed the cats!

YEAH an update!
Elleira chapter 4 . 3/7/2009
I absolutely adore your characterization of the Rogues! I hope you start updating again, because after just rereading X-wing: Ambush, I'm really craving some awesome Rogue action!
Rebel.Dream.Tatooine.Ghost chapter 4 . 2/19/2008
loved it.
Reo chapter 4 . 8/4/2007
Ack! UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE! There are very few good Rogue Squadron stories out there, and yours are fantastic! Please don't leave us all hanging! You're incredible at keeping the Rogues in character. I've tried my hand numerous times at Wedge fics and Rogue fics, and they never come off right. So keep going! I've been a fan of "Retribution" for years, and I'm glad there's this sequel to "Ambush." Don't stop!

I saw that there hasn't been a review in months, so I hope you'll get this review in your inbox and get back to writing! :)

Reo
Jet chapter 4 . 9/11/2006
Just wanted to stop in and say that I like the way this is starting out. I read Ambush over at your website and I thought it was very well done. I love your style and I think you did a great job of fleshing out Iris Bailey's wonderful storyline. I can't tell you how excited I am that I found another "novel" in the works by you. Please keep at it. :) I'd love to see how this turns out!
Rogue SG-1 chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
i've been looking forward to your next story, glad to find it. good start, when are you updating?
Manie chapter 4 . 7/13/2006
Hi !

I just want to tell you that I love the way you writte. So, I have to admit that I don't love Ajene so much that in "Ambush" (and I'm a "Wedge love Iella" fan, really).

This fic is great and I'm looking forward your early update.