Reviews for New friends and New Enemies
Charmz7 chapter 11 . 3/29
That was awesome! Sequal please :)
Emerald Eme-Pon Walker chapter 11 . 12/2/2012
...I LIKE IT! ANOTHAH! Please make a sequel!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/9/2012
Nice story
heartbreakerninja chapter 11 . 8/16/2012
AWWW now i wanna cry. i may be a big sailor moon fan but i love ronin warriors almost just as much and i think rowen and sarena would look good together *sigh* talk about star crossed lovers lol

great story love how you combined parts of the episode together it worked out great :)
heartbreakerninja chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
is it alright that i totally laughed when you said that the ancient one was sailor moons father that was awesome lol great idea
Sailor Pandabear chapter 11 . 4/23/2012
cool.
GlaringEyes chapter 11 . 3/3/2011
Sailor Moon and Ronin Warriors are one of the best crossovers matchings for fanfics. I mean, RW is practically a masculine version of SM (5 ronin and 5 inner scouts, 4 warlords and 4 outer scouts, Yulli and Rini, Mia and Darien...), perfect for pairings!

I have read your sequels for this story too. I think you should put them at the proper section (instead of "Sailor Moon X-overs", put at "Sailor Moon & Ronin Warriors Crossovers"). It would make it easier to find them.

I really liked the pairings in your story, but I think the action/fight scenes felt a bit rushed (you could describe them in more details).

Anyway I did appreciate your work in creating a whole SM-RW series. Congratulations for your story!
SpartanCommando chapter 11 . 1/9/2011
I have but one complaint.

Ryo did not really hook up with Raye! C'mon I was anticipating it from the begining, and all we got to end it was they are compatible? I still have so many questions!
MoonlightLily88 chapter 11 . 10/14/2010
Wow. I love this fic. Is there a sequal? I love all the forshadowing that you put in the story. Once again, I love it!
Vampuric Spider chapter 11 . 9/28/2010
What a great story, it had everything. Action, Romance, laughs, lines from the English dubbed version. Great job. There were a few small typos and some strange moments where I could not tell what was going on, but other than that it was fun.
Vampuric Spider chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Interesitng concept. I am hooked. Can't wait to read more
megan chapter 11 . 11/27/2009
lol chapter for chapter 10 " shut your face".. i would of never thought he'd say dat.
James Birdsong chapter 11 . 8/30/2009
Awesome
Hocapontas chapter 11 . 8/28/2009
Wow! Totally awesome story! I don't know which was my favorite part! It was all terrific!
Anime Princess chapter 11 . 3/28/2009
LOVE IT! I HOPE you have a sequal written and posted!

Love ya,