Reviews for Crossing The Line
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 7/5
I really dig this. Thanks for sharing. :)
SPNReadingManiac chapter 1 . 6/25
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards Review June 2016

I wasn't expecting anything from this story and was increasingly delighted and enthralled as it developed. Not just a very good use of the rinse-repeat technique but particularly apt for the Winchesters and to get to the truth of the matter. Another wound excised and cleaned out, so very well done. The structure was handled very adroitly and I thoroughly enjoyed every single second of this gripping tale. Thank you very much for the pleasure of reading.
Mariamo chapter 1 . 6/11
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards Review - June 2016

Written back in 2006, this story made me feel as though I was watching an episode from that era. A satisfying plot leaves room for plenty of brotherly interaction and introspection. A good solid read.
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 6/9
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards Review - June 2016

This story had me going. I had no clue it was going to turn into a 'repeat the same stretch of road until the truth is told' type of story. Sam and Dean never did find out what exactly it was that was 'haunting' the bridge, but if it was in fact, Friske's spirit, then he really did a number on them. Excellent job of showing where Sam and Dean's heads were at during the whole hunt, and how Sam was the one that managed to retain enough memory to help them out at the end, while still maintaining a sense of unreality. Nice touch, having the curse of the repeating time happen because Dean used his blood to create the sigils, instead of the chalk. Complacency is never a good thing, especially for hunters, as the boys found out. This was a wonderful way to have a truthful moment between the brothers, that showed just how dependent Dean was on his family. Very nice ending as well.
ImpalaLove chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Hey. Just wanted to let you know that this was awesome! Great story, great dialogue. Really awesome work!
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
*grabs an oxygen mask* That was potent! You kept the characters SO well in personality, it was visual! Dean's story made me shiver. This was just a wonderful piece of work and I'm amazed you packed so much into so little a space!

"Dean had always needed him more than he needed Dean, and the idea shamed him."-wow. Again, that sends chills down my back because it's the most frightening truth about Dean. He uses masks and pretension and fronts everyone with an abundance of personality. But inside he's insecure with an inferiority complex; a little boy who grew up too fast and not at all. He has abandonment issues and, oi, we're going to face that again this season.
Thank you sooo much for the time and effort you spent to write this story. :)
sidjack chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Nice job.

Creepy and such great Dean and Sam.

Wow.

sid
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
That was fun, seeing some insights into what Dean had been doing. Liked it.
ROBINV chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Jesus! Some stories are so incredible, you read them and can't think of what to say. This was one of them. It was just amazing. Perfect Sam and Dean, right on with the mytharc, the series, everything. This is the kind of story I want to read if, God forbid, the writers' strike keeps the show from us for any considerable length of time. I bow to your mastery! Love, Robin
Catasauqua chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
I liked, I liked! Original and tense. You kept Sam and Dean in character for the most part. VERY well written! Now I'm off to read the rest of your fics!

I'm greatfull you chose to share.

Cat
Hazgarn chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
That story was wonderful. I really loved how it was written. Definately an interesting take on the old "Groundhog's Day" theme.
Becomingwhaturmeantobe chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
That was great, I loved the plot and characterization. Great job!
04238 chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Great Dean! Intense (if you could say that) but a very... light story, if you get that. Blowing up a bridge, bwahahahaha.
Libellule chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
I really enjoyed this story- it read like an episode. You kept the guys in character and created an interesting case for them to solve. I liked how everything came together. :) Great job- I hope I read more from you!
Tyranusfan chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
I love these time-loop stories...not many shows can pull it off (Star Trek and the X-Files are so far the ONLY ones), and I think SN should go for one.

This was fantastic, I loved it!