Reviews for Crossing The Line
ImpalaLove chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Hey. Just wanted to let you know that this was awesome! Great story, great dialogue. Really awesome work!
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
*grabs an oxygen mask* That was potent! You kept the characters SO well in personality, it was visual! Dean's story made me shiver. This was just a wonderful piece of work and I'm amazed you packed so much into so little a space!

"Dean had always needed him more than he needed Dean, and the idea shamed him."-wow. Again, that sends chills down my back because it's the most frightening truth about Dean. He uses masks and pretension and fronts everyone with an abundance of personality. But inside he's insecure with an inferiority complex; a little boy who grew up too fast and not at all. He has abandonment issues and, oi, we're going to face that again this season.
Thank you sooo much for the time and effort you spent to write this story. :)
sidjack chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Nice job.

Creepy and such great Dean and Sam.

Wow.

sid
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
That was fun, seeing some insights into what Dean had been doing. Liked it.
ROBINV chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Jesus! Some stories are so incredible, you read them and can't think of what to say. This was one of them. It was just amazing. Perfect Sam and Dean, right on with the mytharc, the series, everything. This is the kind of story I want to read if, God forbid, the writers' strike keeps the show from us for any considerable length of time. I bow to your mastery! Love, Robin
Catasauqua chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
I liked, I liked! Original and tense. You kept Sam and Dean in character for the most part. VERY well written! Now I'm off to read the rest of your fics!

I'm greatfull you chose to share.

Cat
Hazgarn chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
That story was wonderful. I really loved how it was written. Definately an interesting take on the old "Groundhog's Day" theme.
Becomingwhaturmeantobe chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
That was great, I loved the plot and characterization. Great job!
04238 chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Great Dean! Intense (if you could say that) but a very... light story, if you get that. Blowing up a bridge, bwahahahaha.
Libellule chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
I really enjoyed this story- it read like an episode. You kept the guys in character and created an interesting case for them to solve. I liked how everything came together. :) Great job- I hope I read more from you!
Tyranusfan chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
I love these time-loop stories...not many shows can pull it off (Star Trek and the X-Files are so far the ONLY ones), and I think SN should go for one.

This was fantastic, I loved it!
L'insomnie des etoiles chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Very good fic ; thanks !
TillyRose chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Wow. wow wow wow wow wow. That was brilliant! You messed with my head, but in a good way. Really, REALLY well done.
Kazuko1 chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Awesome. I loved this. I couldn't predict where it was going, which is always nice, and it ended up going somewhere cool, which is nicer. Thanks for sharing it!
Designation chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
And... wow.

Your talent with words is astonishing. Through every repetition I sat staring at the screen just thinking 'oh shit, oh shit, oh shit' - Have you ever read 'That Feeling, You Can Only Say What It Is in French' from Stephen King's 'Everything's Eventual'? I can't decide if time loop stories intrigue me or just really GET to me - either way, this is a beyond amazing example.

No, really - WOW.

(And I so loved the drawing symbols in blood bit. :P)