Reviews for Gone?
ali2005 chapter 2 . 5/18/2006
I like your fic...update soon
WeHaveACase chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
Okay well I reviewed chapter 2 before I thought of something else...I said I think she should be a teacher, but I should clarify cuz a lot of people said she should work w/high school. I think she should work with younger kids, like 1st or 2nd grade...cuz she's always so good with the little ones when they have a case.
WeHaveACase chapter 2 . 5/18/2006
I think Liv/Jess would be good as a teacher...let her work with kids ya know? Other than that comment/suggestion...you're doing a great job, keep it up!
AntisocialButterfly13 chapter 2 . 5/18/2006
Saleslady at a department store. Work on a boat (DIVE MASTER!), or a waitress.
LivChic chapter 2 . 5/18/2006
I think she should be a teacher of some sort.
Puckleberryfan82 chapter 2 . 5/18/2006
I don't know. What if she worked with people like a concerler or something that has to do with the type of people she worked with when she was in SVU. I can't wait to see what happens next. Please post more soon.

Brandy
LivElRocks a lot chapter 2 . 5/18/2006
Definitly needs more dialog, but it's a good story. And about the job, hmm. Well she could be security for the Govener. Or (and this is a stretch) SVU detective in Flordia.
midsummerwriter chapter 2 . 5/18/2006
I think Olivia should be a counsellor in a high school. I figure the FBI would give her a low profile job that wouldn't direct any attention to her. And with her being the counsellor she would be doing something that she wants to do...sort of keeping it easier for you to write...keep her in character even if her name changes.

I'm enjoying this story so far. I can't wait for the rest.

Dani:)
onetreefan chapter 2 . 5/17/2006
olivia should be a physical therapist; well, thats just a thought. :-)

i hope that elliot finds out olivia is in WPP when she finds out she is pregnant. EOness forever!

onetreefan
tamasit1 chapter 2 . 5/17/2006
I am really liking the story and look forward to more. Hmm a career for Olivia. A teacher perhaps.
xfreelifex chapter 2 . 5/17/2006
Rape crisis counselor or a teacher at the police academy. Nice update.
RiverBoudica chapter 2 . 5/17/2006
hm great story... to chose a pprofession for Liv... um... i think that she would be great as a counsellor at the local high school... she is so good with kids...

Alexandra
KaydenceRei chapter 2 . 5/17/2006
Well, maybe she could do something like teaching in criminal justice at a college? She'd know what to do in that kind of work and whatnot also.

It's an idea, lol, not a very good one though.

Good luck with the next chapter.

-Kay
Svu Cutie chapter 2 . 5/17/2006
The only thing i can think of is a teacher or someone who deals with small children. Update soon.
Puckleberryfan82 chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
This sounds good. Please update soon.

Brandy