Reviews for Like Snow in Summer
Luna Charmcaster chapter 4 . 8/5/2014
Please update soon I really liked to know what happens next
Luna Charmcaster chapter 4 . 4/10/2014
Please update this story i really like it and I'm desperate to know what happens next
a bug chapter 4 . 7/22/2010
update or i will eat your soul
NoxWillow chapter 4 . 4/4/2009
um ever thinking of updating? it has been what like three years?
BakemonoShoujo chapter 4 . 8/29/2008
update please!i like it
jessie chapter 4 . 11/8/2007
please please please update..this is too good to just not finish! I mean what flew by her head? A TOMATO ON FIRE! okay sorry bout that...so please update! :P
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 4 . 2/11/2007
Sarah: WHAT WIZZED PAST HER HEAD? COME ON! I GOTA KNOW! TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!
Artemis 85 chapter 4 . 12/27/2006
kewl! I LOVE THIS FIC, UPDATE SOON!
cherz chapter 4 . 10/19/2006
I think Kiba was so super cool in this chapter too! Lol~ XDD

The plot thickens! I can't wait to see how their training will be like...and Sakura's just beginning to tolerate Kiba a little! Yay!

Please update soon!)
SeparatedCow chapter 4 . 10/15/2006
Konoha Academy School For Extremely Talented Brats’ staff of Super Cool And Happenin’ Educators was currently seated around the meeting table.

Oh. MY. God.

That was the BEST line ever. Even though I often say everything is the best line ever this was seriously...the BEST line ever.

Your so funny, it's not fair!
Kiari12321 chapter 4 . 10/15/2006
lol when you said that I had random timeing i laughed lol but i feel great that I got you going on this story again )and kiba was super cool and he IS super cool! lol any ways another great chapter written by you! hope you uapdate soon!
naash chapter 4 . 10/15/2006
wow..you dedicated this WHOLE chapter to me... I'm suprised AND happy.

Well, You did an aweosme job in this chapter. I think you should keep dedicating your chapters to people cause I noticed that you did a better job with that chapters then the other chapters that you didn't give any dedications to.

Hmm..I personally thought that this chapter was by far the best than the contentswere great and I found myself laughing at Seichii and Kiba's , You did a great job at writing on sakura's and seichii's relationship as siblings.

This chapter was really well-written to me. It showed me that you progressed especially the way you write it. The wortds that you use are more sophisticated in a way.

But there were a few parts that you should work on. Maybe the way you explain some stuff. A few paragraphs were a bit badly described. The words were there but you didn't really know how to connect it. I don't mean all the writings just a few parts here and there.

GOOD JOB. Sorry I tend to get a bit excited when somebody dedicates a story to me and that's not always. Thus,the long review.

naash.

ps~ update soon
lily chapter 4 . 10/14/2006
IVE BEEN WAITING SO LONG!thanx 4 updating so much.I love this story!
TearsIntoRoses chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
yES! that was so cool, i will read the next chapter 2morrow
SeparatedCow chapter 3 . 8/21/2006
That’s right! How DARE HE! THOSE SOCKS WERE GORGEOUS. KIBA HAD BEEN EVIL FROM THE START.

Best quote. Ever.