Reviews for Aquarium
wolf09 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
This. . . is just. . . mentally assaulting.
shtoops chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
That was... interesting. At least Holly left Trouble for Artemis. Few. I hate H/T pairing. Hatemis for ev ar.

El gato in sombrero (spelled wrong)

SHTOOBS
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Oh my god. Holly wouldn't. She just - wouldn't. That was amazing, really good writing... I love you Trouble!
baobabs chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Oh...wow.

I am SO favouriting this.
H.M chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
All I can say is.. WOW. This fic allowed me to do something not a lot fics are capable of: think. I had to reread some parts just to make sure I understood what you were saying.

You have an outrageous amount of talent. I bow before you.
LupineSerpent chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Ridiculously beautiful, angsty, etc. I can't really describe how awesome this is.
Name On The Spine chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
That cannot be put into words. It is worthy (much more than worthy. This story spits on "worthy") of much more praise than I can put into words. It's peotic, and beuatiful (even if I don't much like A/H). Amazing.
anonymous loved the story chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Beautiful. Just beautiful. I never read anything this sad. I'm not a person who cries in front of others, but this story made me cry in front of a lot of people. I think this story tells the reader that love is dangerous and is delicate. I can't say any more. I have tears running down my cheeks. All I can say is that you're a wonderful author and should consider taking it up as a profession.

- anonymous revier how loved/ hated this story because it was sad and beautiful. I don't know how you can love and hate something, but I do. Don't take offence.

P.s- I am an H/T fan, but I still love your story, even if it is A/H.
Aish Sheva chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
...nobody should be able to write this well. So brilliant I don't even know what to say.
Dr.Olga chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
This was really interesting, and enjoyable :)
catsrae chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Wow... This is very good. I'm not usually a fan of angst fics, but this is just...wow. Even if it does show my least favorite of Artemis Fowl pairings winning (A/H), this is still incredibly well-written. Good job.

Yes, I know I'm 2 years late... It's still good.
Social Bunny chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
This is very much so awesome. With insanity and all, and very intellegent and well-written prose, I'm favoriting it. It's seriously awesome.
randomguy1517 chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
kinda confusing and who knew Trouble was so weird and...screwed up
MistiOfTheWaves chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
This is absolutely, beautifully crafted. Every sentence, every detail flows like poetry. I love the aquarium motif, the way you create the sense of place by contextualizing the events with "backstory," and the minimalist yet powerful way the whole thing is executed. (If I didn't have homework I would go on.) But this is just about perfect; beautiful and brilliant. MORE FICLETS!
gema227 chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Dear God, Yeti, you are killing me! I have exams tommorrow and I am staying up to devor your fics! I've reviewed you on AFC and then I relized that you might have a profile on FF so I go over and *poof* here you are! This story is going on my favs, you are going on my favs! You are such a fantastic writer and I so wish i could write like you do, but I'm content with just reading your work! Great Job!

P.S: I NEED you to update Birds Of A Feather! It's my FF crack!

Gema