Reviews for Innocent Until Proven Guilty
beexfeatheryduster chapter 26 . 12/10/2009
That story was absolutly amazing. I even started crying at bits it was that good. That and jumping up and down in my seat shouting 'no, no, no! You evil swine!' It was so good and so sad with Sephiroth, that the bad in him won over the good
pride1289 chapter 20 . 4/15/2008
I am sorry. I would have been reviewing for all the other 19 chapters I have read but ya know, I have school tomorrow. Though i can probably go to sleep at like almost 1am and wake up at 5am awake. I used to wake up at 4:23 EVERY school day. lol. I'm rambling. Sorry.

TTFN

p.s. I am a firm believer that Vincent is Seph's dad, cuz there is NO way any amount of Jenova and/or Mako injenctions can make ANY kid of Hojo's that beautiful. Even if lucrecia is the wife.
vincent-taco chapter 21 . 1/4/2008
squee! i'm loving it girl! *hug*
Crescent-Moon-Love chapter 19 . 9/25/2007
Oh! It's getting exciting! Update soon!
Crescent-Moon-Love chapter 18 . 6/18/2007
Great Chapter! Update soon!
BlackDemon13 chapter 17 . 6/7/2007
This is a great story! Pretty please continue it! I love the twists and turns and just all of it! It's a great piece of art and I would love it if you would continue it!

BD13
vincent-taco chapter 17 . 5/22/2007
yay! she's gonna fight! she's gonna fight! lol. the last few chapters have been really fun... lol keep it up if you can... i'm ready for some sephiroth ass kicking time! lol... go! go! go!
Crescent-Moon-Love chapter 16 . 5/13/2007
I don't understand why the fic doesn't have more reveiws! it's freaken awesome! You have to keep writing! Can't wait!
vincent-taco chapter 15 . 4/8/2007
ep! i liked it! i'm resisting the urge to go "aw!"
vincent-taco chapter 14 . 3/26/2007
oh yeah! way to twist zi plot lady! WOT! I am SO loving this right now. i'm actually awake and pumped now! hazah! ale and manwhores for everyone! (I call the Reno one!) lol. thanks for such an uplifting chapter!
vincent-taco chapter 13 . 3/21/2007
omfg! hojo's brother! ah! there were two scary men! ek! -fient- lol well, why to go with the suspense! woh! i'm twitching just waiting for the next chapter! Awesome!
vincent-taco chapter 12 . 3/15/2007
oh no! she's run off again! -glares- well vinni, get your ass moving! YAy! i like your writing style alot and i'm enjoying the plot, it's so natural... yes, that's the word for it... lol and poor vinni... HELLO! moon?der! lol
vincent-taco chapter 10 . 3/13/2007
lol *sqe!* i like it! I want a vincent hug! *grabs knife* lol. very good... the man in white... could it be Hojo? let me guess, i have to wait and see... yeah...gr.
vincent-taco chapter 9 . 2/27/2007
yay! *chocobo dance*
iluvpsp chapter 8 . 2/18/2007
please update soon! i just read it and my heart is racing and my head is spinning!