Reviews for Symbiotic
OurSilentSongs chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I do love the style of this. The context, the execution, the simple depth. Perhaps I'm reading into it a bit too much, but either way, I adore it, and it is beautiful.
disturbinglyprofound chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Again, I have nothing more to say than that your writing is beautiful. The tension between Olaf and Violet is mesmerizing to read. Thanks for sharing!
Doctor Harley Quinn chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Eee-hee-heesh. And I mean that as a strongly-felt compliment. This is a pairing that SHOULD make the skin crawl even while we scratch away for more. Nothing is romanticized here- it's all just creeping and raw and eerie, exactly as it should be.

Your style is beautiful, and though you seem to have retired this account a few years back, I do hope you're still writing something, somewhere.
luechesie chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Ooo...me gusta, definitely.
marauderluverz chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
This was a very good story. I enjoyed it. The way you wrote it kind of made it more intense. :) Good job!
card castles chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
This was a very wicked fic. Of course, that's exactly how I like it. Violet/Olaf is one of my favorite pairings - it's so twisted, yet so captivating in it's own sick way. Maybe I'm just a sucker for girls in abusive relationships _;

I particularly enjoyed the last one.
Megsy42 chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
I love the mysterious feel of this piece; every part had it's own poetic, dark tone. Great job!
Chess chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Gah. That was excellent. Very upsetting (as this pairing would be, haha). It's also surprisingly in keeping with the tone of the books, even though it's much darker. Awesome.
Vintage88 chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
That was brilliant. Really dark and beautiful. Favorite line was 9. : ' "How so?" He never does answer.'

Definitly a fav as it's dark yet beautiful in a poetic way.

Keep it up!

x0Vintage88
Harmonic Friction chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Wonderful. So much outstanding imagery!

And thank you for the alets, favs and subscribing to my community. Really appriciated!

-H/Friction
DyingMethusalah -Takuaritakiku chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
I love this pairing T.T

-DM and Taku-Chan
saturnella chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
I'd like to review this poem, but for once I'd rather you didn't reply to it. It seems to me that everytime I comment one of your stories, you reply to it and point out all the 'wrong things' that are in my review. These are merely my opinions and I will ask you to politely respect them.

Anyways, I found this poem to be rather nice, but a bit choppy. It doesn't flow the way I'd like it too, but then again, it's your poem. The descriptions, however, are outstanding; I'll give you a brownie point for that. Overall, it was quite nice and I did enjoy it; it was very unique. Good job, mate.

(I will be expecting a reply to this review, pointing out my grammatical errors and comments about my opinions, even though I asked you not to do this. But I know you will end up doing it anyways, because you can not resist the temptation of pointing out my wrong doings.)
Kohaku Kawa chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Freaking gorgeous.

It reminds me of slam poetry with all the music in it. Oh and it's perfect how it is, I don't need any extra details to bog it down.
Rock Not War chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
I really liked this story, great job.
Issy B chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
i didnt get it so i had to read over i guess i got confused witn all the nummbers and spaces and stuff but it was ok