Reviews for Raphael's Apprentice
AngelEyes87 chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
LMAO Oh God, that was very awesome xD I couldn't stop laughing at this :)
Anysia chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
I seriously just about fell out of my chair laughing throughout this entire fic. The idea of Raphael going on the prowl while dragging along some innocent kid as a sympathy ploy is absolutely hysterical.

“I’m surprised somebody would marry him. He looks like a male prostitute.”

"A what"

I can almost picture Raph's absolute horror. WIN.

Fab work. :)
Lady-Kinsei chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
XD

KickASS!
bananasplit15 chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
HEHEHEHE! I liked that!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
This fic is a gem. Hilarious, smart, visual. If it were a movie, it would be a Fellini or an Almodovar.

The author deserves a large bouquet of red
justgonenow chapter 1 . 5/14/2006

HILARIOUS!
yan.hua-hua chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
Hilarious! I've been reading your work for quite some time and not once has your Humourous Fanfic Series failed to amuse me. (I'm Canadian. We put u's and r's in funny places, hence the second u in Humour.)

Raphael's "Female Chant" was probably the most amusing part of the whole story for me. The allusions to the Greek deities were very well done and served their purposes well. I finished learning about Ancient Greek mythology not too long ago, and with it fresh in my mind I could easily enjoy that passage.

And having Mr. Frenchman be a bit of a drama queen sent me into a giggle fit. I wish I was kidding.

“Because all women go to Heaven!”

... He could come to my place for cookies anyday.

All in all, very well written and a pleasure to read.
Paladin Dragoon chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
AHAHAHA! XD *claps* Raphael's one of my faves, but this fic...Ah, even though it kinda bashed him, it was GOLDEN! D *cackles and attaches fic to Faves list* My fave lines:

-"Women have the spite of Hera, the lightning of Zeus, and the agility of Hermes. If you make one angry, you make all of them angry. If you try to hide something, they’ll find out and play with you like a cat and a mouse. If you try to run, they’ll catch you with their carriage and clobber you over the head. If you try to die, they’ll bring you back to life because Persephone—a woman—is on their side and she’ll grant their wish, and then you’d have to die by the hand of that woman you angered."

Raphael nodded. “That’s right, Vincent,” he agreed. “Now, what do we do when a woman gets suspicious about our intentions?”

"We play dumb, like all men do."

-"Yes! Yes! Lie, Vincent! Lie! MWAHEHEHEHE!"

Lol, the "MWAHEHEHEHE!" part had me cackling right along! Golden, I say, golden! In simpler terms, "WOOT-WOOT!" XD