Reviews for The Hellsing Files
XxCherno.AlphaxX chapter 30 . 5/6/2016
I think these last two chapters may have actually fucking killed me, 10/10
XxCherno.AlphaxX chapter 34 . 5/6/2016
Lmao, I should hope Integra has nothing against asians considering she's half indian.
Ronden Kiagre chapter 7 . 11/3/2015
I admit to knowing almost nothing about Naruto, so if the perverted hermit is actually a character from that show then sorry to bother you, but he wouldn't happen to be named Roshi would he?
impr0mptu chapter 12 . 10/19/2015
Omg you had me in stitches with this one, in my workplace no less! Lukily my boss also enjoyed what you've written :P Keep writing fics likes these!
impr0mptu chapter 6 . 10/19/2015
You officially made me inhale my morning coffee, I commend you; this is side bursting hilarity!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/30/2014
Soo... All of a sudden ranma knows gun Kata
Guest chapter 9 . 11/26/2014
Oh...my...gosh. This is a dream come true. :"l. Thank you so much for writing this.
MetalMamemon chapter 47 . 5/10/2014
Nice,could youi add slendermen for the staff if hellsing it would be interesting hheehh
bhark3 chapter 22 . 8/30/2013
This is Bull! CJ should be in this! What the hell is going on! Who cares if he is a stereotype! He is god damn CJ!
bhark3 chapter 21 . 8/30/2013
Alucard might be Count Dracula but CJ is god!
bhark3 chapter 18 . 8/30/2013
I always knew that the herbs in resident evil were of the SPECIAL kind. Never thought it would work on Alucard though.
bhark3 chapter 12 . 8/30/2013
This Alucard is like the one from Hellsing abridged. I like it!
bhark3 chapter 11 . 8/30/2013
Did Integra just shoved Harry's wand up his...?! I think Alucard should be doing the interviews now the guys getting interviewed will have a higher chance of living.
FictionalJovial chapter 47 . 2/13/2013
Dude! More please! Don't let months turn into years again! Your shit is FUNNY!
FictionalJovial chapter 46 . 2/13/2013
Mother of god... YOU MAGNIFICENT BASTER, YOU'VE COME BACK! You just pointed out everything wrong in Hellsing! Thank you! Integra and Naruto? Sign me up! Where have you been, man?! When can we see you return more often?! I've been wating for new chapters since... 2010