Reviews for The Doctor's Duty
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
This is a very good fic.
Maenad chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
wonderful 8D
KrystalB2003 chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
The world needs more excellent Wufei/Sally stories like this. This is exactly the kind of story I've been hoping to find, and I love it, love it, love it!

Wufei and Sally appear so irritated with each other on the surface, but look a little closer and it's easy to see that they care for one another. Seeing Wufei finally confiding in Sally was satisfying beyond words . . . such a beautiful, tender moment. :)

I've found all of my favorite GW pairings in just the few stories I've read of yours so far. And every character and relationship you portray has depth and realness to it . . . something that is often hard to find.

Wonderful job, and good luck to you on your future projects!
Shadow Fox777 chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Now that's cool I liked it.
Morrighan of Crimson and Sable chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
Aw... I really liked how you incorporated Episode Zero into this. It just flows together so well. And you certainly haven't lost your touch with GW fics. _

Awesome job, Ness! D

Love,

Morri-chan
Vash The Humanoid Sunshower chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
This was sweet and subtle. I really liked how you captured both Wufei and Sally, and kept everything in character.
Dragon's Son chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
wufie's wife didn't go out in Shen-long she whent out in a Tallges and wufie whent out in an incompleat Shen-long.

But other than that good story
Stephers chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
Wow, I'm blown away. This story was so touching. It was really well written, and conveyed Sally and Wufie's relationship perfectly. Thanks for the story! I certainly enjoyed it.
Hououza chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
Beautiful story.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
Apathetic Empath2 chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
Ah! I love you!

Okay, for starters, I haven't seen an episode of Gundam Wing in about... I dunno... four, five years? Anyway, reading this just had the whole series rushing back to me. I mean, GW has always been one of my favorite shows, but now I suddenly remember why, you know? I remembered the pain and the heartache and the horrible decisions that were masked by all the fighting and the mecha. I mean, I really LOVE that show. And I am so grateful toyou for making me remember.

Anyway, this was great. I've always been a Sally/Wufei fan (despite the fact that I've hardly read any fics for them) and it was awesome to read this. I mean, it may have been awhile since I seen the show and I'm a little rusty when it comes to facts but I think you captured the characters' personalities excpetionally well. I mean, I can really see this happening-I can see them falling in love this way-and isn't that what good fanfiction is about?

I've always known you were a great writer (I cried my eyes out when I read the last chapter to Love Beyond All Fear. I didn't review it, though. I couldn't-I was crying to God damn hard.) I mean, you just put so much into your writing. I really feel for the characters. And the best part about your stories is that you have realistic endings. I mean, yeah, it would've been nice for Sally and Wufei to have hot monkey sex at the end of this, but they didn't, and I love that, because this is what would've really happened between them.

Gah, I'm so in love with this story right now. And you totally, totally rock for writing it.

Excellent work!

A.E.

PS: You sent me a review reply before that I never responded to. Sorry! It seems I've been a bit bad at getting back to people lately -_-;; Anyway, you sounded like you knew NYC really well in your story. I mean, references to it weren't over done. You talked about it like a true New Yorker yourself (a bit blase blase with enough references to the city to let us know that ithe story was taking place there).

And you should definitely visit. I mean, there is NO place like New York. I love the city. (Dunno what I'm gonna do when I go away to college...)
Sutoomu chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
Absolutely wonderful! This is high wuality writing at its best. A brilliant plotline, good pace, excellent dialogue. Oh, hell, I'll just say I loved every word of it. It gets my point across. This was wonderful and brilliant, a definite fave. AWESOME!

Storm