Reviews for A Stolen Life
BittersweetRemix chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
I like how you left Sam's pause up for interpretation by the reader. I personally think that he would have, simply because Sam's just as stubborn a sonuvabitch that John ever was, and Dean means as much or more to him than anyone else in his life.

As always, though, your writing is fantastic. I'm pretty much aleays left in awe, whether your stories are beta'd or not. ] Keep on keeping on!
Convulse chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
OMG AKA WTF, this fic FTW!
D&G J/K LOL!
Ooooh, this fic is A-mazing! There were two or three letters to beta, but nothing that would keep me from understanding. Uuh, can't wait to see the next chapter!
And, hum... It's against the community rules to post chapters of the same story as separate entries. You should go to Story Management and add chapters, not stories.
But the fanfic itself, sooo good! Damn!
Linz1224 chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
I realize that this story has been posted forever, but I've read it a few times and never reviewed. Excellent story. and I absolutely love the ending!
Marlowe97 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Oh, I liked that one! I love this episode, could watch it over and over (will do so tonight). And what you wrote was actually exactly what has been missing in the show. So thank you. Now I don't need to fill in the blanks myself ;)
DangerousDiamondDarling chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
“You are a liar and a thief and a killer if it makes you happy to think of yourself that way. You’re also irritating and obnoxious, you drink too much, you whore too much, you’re rude. you’re a total wack job, you are the scariest son of a bitch I ever met and sometimes you can be so stupid it makes me want to scream—“

“But you are also the best man I’ve ever known, I trust you with my life, hell, I owe you my life, there is no one I would rather have at my back, in front of me or at my side. You’ve spent your whole life looking out for me and Dad, helping other people who needed it because they couldn’t help themselves. I know for a fact that you would crawl blind, through hell, if that’s what it was gonna take to get the job you needed to do done. And you wouldn’t once stop and ask yourself if the person you were trying to save deserved to live. You know that’s not your decision to make. Not even when it’s your own life you’re talking about!”

Awesome! I loved Sam's rant! Great job!
chb76 chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
Really enjoyed this. Great dialogue - very in character- * "...I guess I’ll send him to that faith healer, so that Reverend Lagrange can save Dean by killing that son of a bitch Marshall Hall, who’s been pissing me off lately! “ * such dark humour- this made me laugh and cringe at the same time, loved the Sam rant too - all in all fantastic- really sweet and touching without the chickflickicity. I think that word should be made official. Great story. I plan on reading your award winner sometime soon but it may take a while...
Lizzie chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Very nice! Great ending. God, these boys...
L'insomnie des etoiles chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Again, great fic! Very interesting, a very good analyse of dean and sam's character...
04238 chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
I was watching Faith earlier on and remembered reading this before. Faith is my favourite episode so I would have only been happy if a writer did it justice. I thought that this would have been exactly what would have happened after, and it made me cry. Great job.

J
KatieLB chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
I do think those two boys would do anything to save one another but I don't know about killing an innocent...hm... good question there at the end...good job
bjxmas chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Just when I thought there were no more missing scenes for Faith, I find this perfect one. Just what I needed to read, a real insight into what Dean was thinking and how he was feeling.

We know how fractured and tortured Dean is and how he feels undeserving and you captured that with great depth and feeling. I love that he will get past this, but will never get over it. That is Dean, he always carries all his pain locked up inside him.

I anxiously waited for Sam's response to Dean's question at the end. I think he would do as Mrs. LaGrange did, for Dean, but it was great how he didn't answer the question, just changed the subject kinda like Dean would have done. It was perfect to leave that question unanswered so each reader can formulate their own response. And isn't it a question we can all ask ourselves concerning our own loved ones?

This episode really made you think about a lot of issues and this missing scene beautifully added to the power of that. Great job, B.J.
gaelicspirit chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
i'm teviewing w/ my 2 month old in my arms, so pls forgive typos. i LOVED your chipping away story - was referred there by nov.'s guest (i'm obsessed w/ her wake up call story) and so i had to read more of your stuff. you have the boys nailed - the angst is dead-on, heart-wrenching, gut-clenching... i love your imagry - especially of non-tangibles... like: feeling the end of his rope go sliding through his hands... perfect! can't wait to read more... keeps me going until the 28th.
merryw chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
Excellent question of Dean's! I was hanging on for the answer as well! Would Sam have still taken him there? Hm. Great story!
Swanseajill chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
I liked this a lot. I think you captured Dean's feelings very well, and Sam's increasingly desperate attempts to get him to see that he deserves to live as much as anyone else were very convincing. And I really liked the way Sam didn't answer Dean's question at the end.
SpikeLover7 chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
I really liked it. I love how Sam refused to answer Dean when he asked him if he still would have taken him to LeGrange if he had known what was happening. I loved that little touch of possibility that Sam would be willing to do that for his brother knowingly. I feel like Sam's avoidance of the question is greatly fitting. If their places had been switched, I think Dean would have been willing to do the same for Sam, taking the guilt on himself, since he never seems to shy away from feeling guilty.

Great job. :)