Reviews for Left and Leaving
The Watchman chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Aw man...

Damnit I wish could write like this. Everything's so well thought out. You edited God know's how many times before you posted it didn't you?

This is an instant favorite for me.

You really made my day with this, thank you.

And Merry Christmas and a happry new year _
Reius Devirix chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Sweet and poignant. Love Mwu.
monstersandlights chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
Ah heartbreaking. I'm going to die. My poor heart.
MoonStarDutchess chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Beautifully written.
MapleRose chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
very touching. love the emotions she's gone through. from reluctance, to denial and sadness, to anger, and finally to some semblance of acceptance. she tries hard to hide it, but she's human nonetheless.

hmm, I wonder too, where /did/ he get those magazines...
lithiumxflower chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Wow, this is the first Mu x Murrue fanfcition that made me cry in a while. It was perfectly written though. Great descriptions, and it was perfect th way she had that random outburst. i could imagine something like that happening after losing Mu.
drinktea chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
OMG PRETTY~

Ahem. Excuse me.

It was wonderful. It made me want to quote line after line. Even the simple things - she smoothed hair that didn't need smoothing - added to the piece. There was just the right amount of story, not too much and not too little.

I loved the use of brackets too, at the beginning and end of the piece. It's like you're presenting those parts as an aside, when really, they're such important parts of the story. Maybe even the most important parts. They gave the story another dimension.

Your story was just superb. Write some more Murrue x Mwu love? 3

- Sakura
deafening chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
Excellent work.

:D
faeriesinger chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
That was good. Sweet and sad all at the same time.
irishdragon chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
Excellent. I can only imagine how hard that must've been for her. Keep up the great work, and hope to see more soon.