Reviews for Best Medicine
SweetestSong23 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
This story probably isn't good for little 10-year-old girls to read at 8:40 at night, but who cares? I just did, and I'm ten! And, by the way, i do like you when you're mad. You write the most awesome, horrific stories that make you wake up in a cold sweat in the middle of the night thinking about. But, it doesn't affect me at all, though. I just read these stories to see if I can still feel sorrow for others, because I am completely numb to the horrible world that is my life.

Woah, I'm sounding like FrankAndJoe3 now!

Eh, whatever. I like your stories, though, TheLostMaximoff!
Swirl-spill chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
How dark and angsty... I love it!
Valoofle chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Oh this was fabulous! I loved this! I really enjoy how you didn't stray from the topic of laughter, and how this kind of showed that laughter can be fun and yet so manic and scary. I don't think enough people look into the dark side of Wanda, and I really think you did so well on getting her in character. Fabulous job!

Valoofle
SilentJubilee chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Very morbid, but I wasn't creeped out. The way you wrote it, I wanted to stand there and laugh alongside Wanda. My only bone to pick is that you said, "I could never be your daughter. I could never be your brother." And I guess she could never be Pietro's brother, but I think you meant sister no? Another wonderful piece I think. You've gotta love the crazies.
darkstorm5000 chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
Well, we know who won't be giving Erik a Father's Day gift this year.

In all seriousness, great way to get into Wanda's head and show, quite graphically I might add, that if she wasn't crazy before being put into the asylum, her stay there certainly helped to push her into that direction.

Anyways, good job!
person chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
damn... that's really good! *applause*
la-mort chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
cool.
Lamby chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
Wow, wicked cool fic. So much emotion. You write really well, thank you so much for sharing this with us. I'd love a review in return if its not too much trouble? All the best, Lamby